Chapter 2 - Home Calling

This is an unedited draft. Do let me know your opinions. Apologies for the grammatical errors.
Read. Vote. Comment.
Happy reading

_________________________

Nothing could have prepared them for the scene st home.

"Anu diiii, Sakshi diii", shouted Cherry and jumped on both of them and both the women hugged him chuckling.

"I missed you guys so much and Anu di, how dare you not talk to me for so many days. Do you know how much I missed you??", asked Cheery raising his eyebrows and pouting.
"Sorry kiddo, I could not get any time to call you. However this is not my fault, it is all due to your riva di. She gave me so many contracts that I was so busy. "

"Contracts? What type of contracts? Don't you go to New York for studies?" Cherry asked cluelessly.

Sakshi 's eyes widened hearing his questions and she hurried to cover it up to avoid Cherry finding about the truth of them as he was sensitive regarding these things. She said "Cherry, you know both of them. Always into their business, there were some business contracts too that she had to handle. That's what she os talking about, isn't it Anu?". She glared at Anu who realised her blunder and was avoiding her eyes like a plaque.

"And you mister, did you only miss Anu and not me ? Then I guess I and Ro can go from here. You can stay with her.", Sakshi tried to divert his attention. Cherry whined and said "Diii, it is not fair. You are my super Sakshi di. You can not say like this. And and and where is my Ro bro? Please don't tell me that he is still in office. "

"Ok, he is not the office. But for your kind information he is there. "

Cherry pouted, "Don't tease me, no one loves me."

"yess yes, no one loves you, you big baby. Now are you going to stand here the whole day or you will go and freshen up ? Let's go", saying so she left with him but not before signalling Sakshi with her eyes to look at her sister who was still standing in the same place and looking at a particular direction.

Cherry was going to say something else but stopped seeing Riva's face and left from there to freshen up.
Sakshi looked at her sister and sighed. She knew exactly what was going through her brain.

"Riv, look at me bachcha, what happened? "Sakshi asked affectionately.

She called her Riv only when she needed comfort. Previously she would call her Rivu in her affectionate tone but now no one could call her that without ending up with a knife on their throat and shadow looming over them. She absolutely loathes that name now but once she would get angry if someone did not call her by that name but everything changed when he left. She did not the details of what happened and her sister never shared them. She tried to ask but seeing her condition refrained herself.

"Riv, Riv, look at me baby. what happened", she turned her blank gaze towards her elder sister and said "We are leaving this place right now. Please go and pack up everything. I will get our jet ready. For next few months we are moving away."

"Moving away? but why baby ? what happened?" asked Sakshi puzzled.

Riva showed her, the message she received and it ran shivers down her spine.

"Exactly di! It's the mafia king, He is trying to find more about us. He already somehow came to know that we are stying in this area and will try to capture us. And for some reason, Ro is his first target." Riva said clenching her fists. No matter how strong they are, no sister can put their brother in danger knowingly.

They did not want to take any risk as even if they are master assassins, he is the Mafia king. He has his men spread all around and what they did was a direct challenge to his authority. That will not go unanswered.