Date night

The next morning Cassie woke up of the great smell of pancakes. She got up and went to the kitchen to see Luke cooking and Peaches sitting next to him. "Good morning" she said and hug Luke "Good morning darling " Luke replied and kissed her. Luke looked at her concerned and Cassie asked what it wrong. "You look pale. Are you okay? " Luke said and kissed her forehead to check if she has temperature. "I am okay" Cassie said confused. "Can you check your blood sugar?" Luke said. He felt Cassie squeezing his forearm and when he looked at her he saw that she is going loose balance. He quickly took off the pan of the stove and turn it off. "It is okay" Luke picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. He got her bag and got the glucometer to see how is Cassie's blood sugar. She was breathing heavy when the results of the monitor showed that she needs glucose gel. "Luke " Cassie said "It's okay. Try to take deep breaths I am going to give you glucose gel, okay?" Luke said and Cassie nodded. He positioned her to lay on his chest, Luke opened the package with glucose and carefully brought it to Cassie mouth. When Cassie shake her head that she have had enough glugose, he took off the package and leave it on the night stand. He hug her and remind her to take deep breaths while he himself was trying to stay calm for her sake. After 15 minutes Cassie turn on her right side, Luke kissed her forehead and asked her "Do you feel better?". Cassie nodded and said "Yeah. Another few minutes and I will be fine." Luke rubbed her back and said "You should have eaten something before bed yesterday. You have to take care of yourself and to eat better""You sound like my doctor" "You told me that your appointment went well when you went two weeks ago" Luke said a little confused. "It went well but she always say things like that" "Then you should listen to her. Next time I will come with you" Luke said seriously. "There is no need of that and I don't want to start the day with an argument" Cassie said rolling her eyes. Luke just sighed and didn't said anything. Cassie wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Do you want to eat pancakes now? " Luke smiled and agreed.

......... The whole day Cassie and Luke spent together. They were walking on the beach with Peaches running around. "How are you?" Luke asked Cassie. "I am fine. Don't worry. Do you still want to go out for a date? " Cassie said. "Sure. Where do you want us to go?""I don't know but we have to go back home so we can get ready. " Luke nodded.

"Yes, thank you" Luke said and hung up to the waiter in the restaurant where he made reservation. He put some food for Peaches and went to the bathroom to comb his hair while waiting for Cassie to get ready. He leant on the sofa while answered Brandon's message. They have a lot to catch up. "Darling hurry up we are going to be late" Luke said and put his phone back in his pocket. Cassie opened the doors of their bedroom and Luke's eyes widened. Cassie was dressed in a beautiful dark blue dress, she had put red lipstick and she had put on the beautiful necklace and earrings which he bought her for their first anniversary after he was freed. Cassie saw his reaction and chuckle. "I guessed that you will be speechless but I didn't expect that much". Luke went to her and kissed her deep. "You are gorgeous!" he said and spin her to see the dress fully. "And you are very handsome" Cassie said seeing him in nice light blue shirt and dark blue jeans then kissed him. "Come on. You said we are going to be late". They got their jackets and went to the restaurant. Cassie and Luke had a wonderful night with great food and they talked about their future. On their way back Luke asked Cassie "So next weekend is The Loyals concert in San Francisco?" "Yes. You will come right?" "Of course. I wouldn't missed it for anything and it's going to be the first concert where I am going to see you perform on a big stage" Luke said with big and proud smile making Cassie smile in return. They went through the door of their apartment and was greeted by Peaches. "Hey girl!" Cassie said and pet her. Luke helped her to took off her jacket. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kiss her shoulder then her cheek. Cassie turn around, put her hands on his face and kissed Luke. They kiss became more and more passionately. Luke touch her bare back and put his fingers under the dress feeling her soft skin. He found the zipper and unbuttoned her dress. "You okay?" he asked her while pulling her for another deep kiss. "Yes" Cassie replied and burry her fingers in the back of his head. She took off his shirt and unbutton his jeans. Luke took off her dress and got rid of his jeans which made him to step back and take a look at his beautiful wife in front of him. When they got all their clothes off, they went under the covers and they have had a night that was as memorable as their wedding night.