𝐄𝐕𝐏 : 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐍

Interviewer Rox: Greetings,Vespera! We are so glad to have an esteemed senior admin like you with us today

Interviewer Rox:
Greetings,Vespera! We are so glad to have an esteemed senior admin like you with us today. Your management skills and dedication is truly fascinating. Mind sharing with us, how did you get involved with the community?

EVP Vespera:
Hello! Thank you for conducting this interview with me. I'm so glad to be present here today!

About getting involved in this community,it was quite an incident. Since me and the founder knew each other, I got to know about this community directly from the founder.

Interviewer Rox:
How nice! Since you have been managing this community for long, what are your thoughts on how things normally run in the community?

EVP Vespera:
Things are running pretty smoothly and we're getting new members on a daily basis which is a good sign for a new community. The members are doing very well and the server is definitely roaring with life (laugh)! So, I guess currently we're in our best form.

Interviewer Rox:
Oh, your overall review is quite positive! That's great! Although I'd like to know, what are your expectations for this community? How do you want to see it in future?

EVP Vespera:
I believe that within a few months, this community will be one of the most popular communities of Wattpad considering the growth at the start. We already have so many talented members with us and I expect more in the future!

Our community enhances the skills of the novice members and sharpens them into a knight’s sword. That is why I can feel the immense growth of the community in future. Our community and our projects will be very successful in the near future!

Interviewer Rox:
Indeed! We all shall be waiting for that day to come in the near future. As a senior admin, how do you manage the conflicts among the community members?

EVP Vespera:
There haven't been any conflicts among members yet, like I said, members here are very friendly. But in case something like that happens, I believe that we can manage it through proper conversation.