TRUTH-2

JK: What are you saying, Mom?

Mr. Jeon: Son, it's nothing; it's just your mom is...

Mrs. Jeon: Shut up! Yes, it's true. A few years ago, she got raped by her own uncle.

JK: How can her own uncle do that?  Did they file a complaint against him?

Mrs. Jeon: Son, this is not Seoul; this is India.

JK: So? What does this have to do with them filing a case against that bastard?

Mrs. Jeon: Son, in India, filing a rape case against your own family member can only worsen the victim's condition and not the rapist's condition.

JK: What do you mean, Mom?

Mr. Jeon: You don't know about India .  If you file against him, all the relatives will start badmouthing her, saying that she lured him.

JK: Wh....at?

Mrs. Jeon: That's what I am saying just throw out all the thoughts you have about her in your mind. Ok?

Mr. Jeon: Honey, it won't be easy for him.

Mrs. Jeon: I know Hun. Leave it no more to talk about this thing in this house again.  Now let's get to the place where we are supposed to go.

JK: I am not coming, Mom.

Mrs. Jeon: See, this is why I asked you to stop asking questions about that girl.  See, now she ruined our family time.

JK: Don't say like that, Mom.

Mrs. Jeon: I didn't lie, though see, because of her, now you are angry.

JK: I want to see her mom.

Mrs. Jeon: Have you lost your mind? You are not going to see that whore.  No doubt she must have lured her own uncle to make him lose his mind and taint his status.

JK: MOM!!!!!!

Mrs. Jeon: Now you are shouting at me for her?

JK: Don't call her like that. And how can we just say that she lured him?  You do know the truth, right?

Mrs. Jeon: Well, that doesn't change the fact that she is RAPED!

JK: There is nothing wrong with this country; it's just the mindset of you guys.

Mrs. Jeon: Son listen to me Do you know where we are going right now? We are going to meet your future wife's family. Remember Sharma's?

JK: I am not coming. 

Mrs. Jeon: What do you mean you are not coming?

JK: Yes I am not and let me tell you I love her and I am going to meet her and I am going to marry her. She is going to be my wife and I will take her to Seoul with me.

Mrs. Jeon: That's not going to happen because I am going to decide that, not you.

JK: Oh, yeah? Let's see!

Mrs. Jeon: Yes, I will marry you to Sharma's daughter and you both will give us grandchildren.

JK: No, Mom, that's not going to happen because I'm not going to listen to you anymore and yeah, thankyou for forcing me to come to India.  Now I can take my angel with me.  Thanks to you!!!!!

So the next stop is Kim's house!

But the real question is, will Tae accept this?

Let's see...............

>.....<

See you guys...

Stay tuned!

Tbc.......