ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

CHAPTER FIVE - ALMOST DINNERTIME

"Wayne boy! We've been standing for twenty minutes..is your ride here yet?" Andromeda whined out loudly, his body now swaying side to side in an attempt to cure his growing boredom.

"Tch, He is almost here Torres. Now shut up with your whining, you'll wake the two spawns in your arms." Damian glanced down at Torres's arms, seeing the two spawns start shuffling around.

"hah.. oh, fineee." Andromeda stopped moving and stood still, his eyes looking at every car passing by on the practically empty streets.

"So Wayne boy, who are your favorite superheros?" Andromeda suddenly asked when the silence around them became way too loud.

*Screechhhhhhhhhh*

"Batman and Nightwing, Also stop calling me Wayne boy." Damian then took one step forward as he spoke, standing practically on the curve as a black Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith stopped in front of him.

"So Sorry for the late arrvial Master Damian, your father and Master Todd were at it again." The driver of said vehicle stated while getting out the drivers side and opening the door nearest to the curve.

"Your forgiven pennyworth" Damian got inside the car and looked over at Andromeda, bringing his fingers up and signaling 'come here'.

Andromeda looked at Alfred and Damien with shock written on his forehead, but that shock faded away and he immediately got into the car. Handing Nyx off to Damien as he put his seatbelt on.

"Wayne boy! You never told me your butler was a looker" Andromeda whispered into damiens ear, his eyes following said butler as he closed the door and went to the driver's side.

"Tch. If this was going to be your reaction, then I'm glad I didn't. And why is your spawn on me" Damian poked the side of Nyx's body that was leaning against him.

"Because I needed to get inside the car Wayne boy, don't tell me he's too heavy for you to handle." Andromeda looked at Damian teasingly, His finger poking said male's arm. Hiding his shock when he felt muscles.

"Challenge accepted, Torres." Damian held Nyx close to his body, his arms wrapped around the boy like a seatbelt the minute Pennyworth started driving.

"Master Grayson will be pleased to see you brought home a friend. . and mini ones too" Alfred glanced into the rear view mirror, a teasing smile displayed on his lips.

"oh, i'm not a friend sir. I'm more of an acquaintance who he is just so happening to take to dinner." Andromeda gave alfred a small smile, his hand playing with Sunny's hair while his other tightly held Nyx's hand.

"Dinner? Oh my, Master Damian. When were you going to inform me? I would have been prepared a long time ago" Alfred's eyebrow rose in confusion, His eyes staring directly into Damians.

"I wasn't taking them to the manor, We were going to stop by a fast food place. I didn't want you to waste precious time with food for Torres and Two spawns." Damian's eyes slightly wavered when he heard Alfred's dramatic sigh. He mentally groaned, he already knew where this was headed.

Andromeda just watched those to have a silent argument, but his gaze soon lowered to the toddler on his lap. Sunny had woken up, first Andromeda rubbed his back to try and get him to sleep again but that didn't work. So Andromeda gently leaned forward and pressed a light kiss onto his forehead.

"good afternoon sun-sun, how was your nap" Andromeda quietly asked the fully awake boy.

"It was good andy!! Me and nyx and you were in a field of Sunflowers with gold dogs and golden fishes." Sunny rubbed the tiredness out his eyes and finally looked around. His eyes glancing around at the new faces, analyzing them before looking at nyx.

"NYX!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" Sunny yelled to his sleeping brother, his hands grabbing onto the uniform and pulling it towards him.

"Apollo Torres, inside voice, please" Andromeda turned a light red when he noticed Alfred and damians eyes were on him, he lightly hit the back of Apollo's head. gentle enough to cause no damage but hard enough to knock some sense into the boy.

"OH, sorry big brother!" Sunny quieted his voice but still called his brother's name. Only stopping when he woke up with a yawn.

"I'm so sorry for his behavior Sir. I didn't think he would do this, please forgive me" Andromeda didn't glance at damian's way but instead kept his attention solely on Alfred. He didn't care about Damian since he was in the backseat, but he was worried about Alfred since he was the driver. And the driver should never be bothered.

"oh, you are forgiven, Children will be children." Alfred gave Andromeda a kind smile before facing the road again.

"Tch. How come he gets an apology but I don't. I'm the one whose ear got blown off by the screaming." Damian glared at Andromeda and Sunny. Annoyed that his ear was practically Screamed into.

"because you are too ne-.. never ever ever distract the driver, right big bro?" Andromeda looked at Nyx, who had finished the sentence for him and nodded his head in approval.

"When in a car, you never distract the one behind the wheel, your life is quite literally in their hands."Andromeda added on while looking out the black tinted window, watching as they zoomed past trees and nice expensive houses.

Damian didn't reply and instead looked at the child on his lap. His voice coming out stern and commanding when he talked.

"What's your name spawn one, your full name"

"My names is Lune Torres, and yours?" The half awake child mumbled under their breath.

"Damian Wayne, address me as such" Damian then looked over at the kid on Andromeda's lap and asked the same question.

"And your name spawn two, again your full name"

"My name is Apollo Torres, but everyone calls me sunny!!" The fully awake child gently hops off Andy's lap and walks to his brother.

"How old are you too, since based on the looks of your faces your twins."

"We're.. 10 years old!!" Sunny and Nyx said at the same time. sunny plopping down right next to his twin brother, his small arms wrapping around damians.

"And how old are you, Brother dami?"

"Brother dami?.. It's better than Wayne boy. To answer your question, I'm 17 years old.

Andromeda had slowly drowned out their conversation, only paying attention to how the rows of houses turned into woods, his mind only thinking about how its.. ALMOST DINNERTIME.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE - ALMOST DINNERTIME