Chapter 7. Flashes

Lana's POV

I remember the day I first met him.

~ FLASH BACK~

"I am going to jump of this cliff so everyone can just forget me and they will all be happy." a tear streamed down my cheek
"No don't do it I'm pretty sure people like you!" I wiped away the tear. " no, no one likes you not even your man crush Harry!"

" Who said that I didn't like you?" A voice spoke up

" Don't worry you won't have to see my sorry ass again ever so if you would just let me jump that would be great!"

" I would never forgive myself if I let you do that."

" just leave Harry!" Suddenly I felt hands on my waist tugging me and my body away from the cliff

" I'm for whatever happens to you but you don't deserve to die yet." By now k was sobbing

" No your not!"

" Not what? Sorry?"

" Yes- I mean you don't even know what's going on with me!"

" I didn't need to know what's going on with you to know that your broken." he wiped away my tears with his thumb

" ...." I was silent

" Your very beautiful ___, what's your name?"

" Lana."

" That's a gorgeous name my Love."

" Did someone pay you to cheer me up?"

" No your just really gorgeous." Then I felt soft lips on mine as I kissed back hardly wanting more of him.

" I think I like you."

" I think I already knew that." he smirked

~ FLASH BACK OVER~

A tear streamed down my cheek as I yelled out his name " HARRY!". Now sobbing I got up and ran towards the door. Grabbing the handle I struggled to get it open, it took me 1 hours till I was tired of trying to get it open so I stopped and slid down to the floor, head against the door crying and waiting to get out. Suddenly I felt a hand on mine " Harry?"

" Yes love?"

" I want to get out of here!"

" Okay so go!"

" I can't it's locked.."

" Oh I can open it if you want." He got up and opened the door as I walked towards the door I felt my body swish down to the floor. I opened my eyes and the door was shut and Harry was gone I began to cry again.

~ FLASH BACK~

We where going to a party, I had my red dress on and he had a tux it was black. Right now we where just friends that kissed a lot he never asked me to be his girlfriend at least not yet.

" Lana are you ready Hun?"

" Ugh yes I am."

" Okay Let's go to that party."

" Okay ."

~ 30 minutes later~

" We are here!"

" So who's party is it?" He flashed a smile " mine!"
My eyes widened "WHAT NO I LOOK LIKE A NAKED MOLE RAT HARRY!"

He laughed " no you don't, you look gorgeous." I blushed " okay."

When we got into the huge house ( he has 2 houses, one big and one small they where in the lil one before.) every one's heads turned when he walked in, everyone who was sitting down stud up to talk to him.

" Harry how are you love? " One lady said

" Great how are you love?"

" Better than before!" He smiled his big charming smile. Another guy stud up.

" Hello Harry."

" Hello Louis." he looked down at the floor as he said this

" How have you been?"

" Great actually, ur I have a girlfriend."

" Really." Louis looked down at the floor letting go a tear as I pulled Harry aside

" What the hell was that?" He looked down at the floor

" I used to date him and ugh I left one day because he cheated on me, but he still loves me and one day last year he asked me out but I said no."

" So your gay?"

" No I like both."

" Do you still love him?"

" No, I love you ." he looked up at my sad brown eyes " will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He got on one knee and gave me a promise ring everyone looked at us and got quite as I spoke " yes. YES!" Louis stormed out of the room but Harry just not caring.

~ FLASH BACK OVER~

I looked at my promise ring and started to sob. " HARRY!"