Introduction

✨✨✨

Dedication

"To all those women who can act innocent outside and can get f*cked like a wh*re by husband in bedroom".

✨✨✨

Aesthetics

Vikram Singh Rathore
32 years

Narcissist, cold, rude and arrogant jerk but an honest and dedicated ruler for his Sindhugarh. Residents respect him like their almighty. He's above any laws or politics. He kills, murders, and cuts off the limbs of culprits and traitors brutally but he's not a womanizer. A shocking truth is he's a complete virgin, even after females swoon around him. Just like your desirable morally grey man. He knows only one f*ck and that is f*cking the peace out of those who defy him.

 He knows only one f*ck and that is f*cking the peace out of those who defy him

"I'm sane because of you and your sweet p*ssy".

✨✨✨

Avantika Jaiswal
23 years

An epitome of beauty, and a walking enchantress, completed graduation in commerce. Send away from hometown due to orthodox neighborhood. Now she returned back also bringing chaos with her. She's savage, sassy, carefree and complete badass hiding in the facade of sweet, kind and innocent. She's a single girl child and to keep her away from evil eyes she was kept far from her hometown. But fate decides to bring her to the destined one.

"Never call me b*tch or I can make you f*cking bark like a dog"

✨✨✨

Prologue

"I'm not a vanilla kind of man sweetheart ".

"Then who told you to do vanilla, take me rough. F*ck me however you want".
.
.
.

"Tear that panty off and beg to get f*cked".

"Earn it yourself, Make me beg first".
.
.
.

"I love you Jaana".
"Prove it".
" Get On your fours and lift your ass high".
.
.
.

"I'm a possessive man and can kill in seconds if anyone would dare to look at you let alone touch you".

"Do call me when you'll kill them. I wanna hear them suffer".

Tropes:

Agegap
Dark Romance
Arrange marriage
Grumpy x sunshine
Love at first sight
Obsessed MMC & FMC
He fell first/She fell harder
Spicy
18+

Disclaimer:

All rights has been reserved of this story. No religious beliefs are harmed. It's a dark romance book hence contain highly explicit scenes, not suitable for weak hearted. Blood, gore and violence is written in the book. Mature contents are more focused. The cities are fictional, all characters are fictional. Some real places are added just to give a hint about region and language.
Some vulgar hindi words are used.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hey guys,
Welcome to the world of spicy and romantic desi short story.

Each chapter will contain 1300 to 1500 words only.

The readers, uncomfortable with dark romance and vulgar words please skip.