1.First meeting

Author

After completing the graduation of 4 years, Avantika Jaiswal finally returned back to her small hometown Sindhugarh in Madhya Pradesh.

It's her first day here after 4 years and she's ready for the day to hangout with her childhood bestie Pratha Trivedi.

"Oyyee Avu bahar nikal".

Pratha shouted from outside her house.
(Come outside)

"Aa rahi hu rukk".

She replied back and ran downstairs.
(Wait I'm coming)

"Arrey aaram se pehle hi dinn girne ka irada hai kya".

Her mom teased her.
(Be careful, want to fall in the first day itself)

Being a single girl child she was treated like a princess and to send her far from orthodox society , her parents made her study in capital of India.
They wouldn't want their gorgeous looking daughter to catch any pervert's eyes here.

Now she's here and that already increased their anxiety, the neighbours might've spread the rumours about their beautiful daughter and her eligible age of marriage.

"Make up wgerah toh kuch kiya nahi. Fir kyu itna time lagg Gaya??

Pratha asked after pulling back from hug.
(You haven't put any make up on and still took time)

"Skincare routine babe".

"Kya shehri chochle tum logo ke".

Avantika laughed at her statement.
Both held each other's hands and went towards the market, laughing and giggling on the way.

(These city things)
.
.
.
.
On the other side, out of the town's hustle bustle stood a huge haveli surrounded by greeneries and well maintained bushes.

The owner, Vikram Singh Rathore is complete opposite of those flowers blooming in his gardens.

He's anything but calm or gentle, no. A narcissistic, ruthless and rude head of the town. Sindhugarh is a small town yet holds deepest secrets of criminals, gangs and murders. And the centre of all these is Vikram, also known as heartless beast.

But he's a dedicated and honest ruler of his village. Villagers respect him a lot. And about laws, it's written by himself.

"Suno bhaiya, aate huye market se kuchh lete aana please".

Vikram's lil 14 years old sister, Sandhya Singh Rathore pleaded holding her brother's hands and showing infamous puppy eyes.

(Brother, bring something from the market)

"Arrey behna thik hai. I'll bring it. How many times will you plead huhh!!

Vikram said pinching her cheeks. Even if his face was blank, his closed ones and family knows it's the most soft expression of his.

(Okay sister)

He hugged her went towards his Thar while folding sleeves of his black kurta.

The hardened veins and muscles were prominent on his hands proving his struggles and hardwork in gym.

"Gupta ko khabar dedi na aaj uska aakhri dinn hai??

Vikram asked igniting the engine of his vehicle. He prefers driving himself.

(Have you talked to Gupta today is his last day)
His men were settled in other vehicles following his one.

"Ji bhaiya Ji aaj wo kamina nahi bachega".

Raghuveer Rathi, his right hand man and cousin, replied settling beside Vikram.
(Yes leader, that moron won't get away today)

Vikram smirked and started driving. One more usual day of him killing traitors and bastards who dared to fool him.