Why do i have to do this?!

*Its the other day now*
Sadi recalls what happened yesterday and she is PISSED. " I fucking told that jerk to never speak to me, he's so fucking frustrati- " she gets cut off by a door bell. Its 10 pm, who could it be?
She goes to open the door and sees..KAZUHIRO?! and he looks DRUNK?!
shes FLABBERGASTED.
Kazuhiro speaks " S-sadi.. can i stay here for tonight?.. My parents kicksd me out "
Sadi thinks to herself " BRO WHO TF DOES THIS BITCH THINK HE IS, COMING TO MY DOOR WHILE HES DRUNK, NO WONDER HE GOT DISOWNED. "
"..Hmm? " He looks at her with a puppy face.
She blushes slightly and thinks " What the hell!? He looked so cute just now. Don't give in Sadi, Don't give in!, Although he did lend me his umbrella yesterday.. i should help a homeless out, afterall im a nice person. "
She stutters " W-well, only this night. Im not gonna feed you or anything and you'll sleep in the couch. "
Kazuhiro's face brightens as he runs to hug Sadi, he gives sadi a big tight hug. Sadi yelps " OK STOP IT YOU BIGASS HOBO YOURE CHOKING ME GET OFF "

*10 mins later*

Sadi hears a knock on her bedroom door. She opens it and Kazuhiro falls on top of her. " What the fuck? " she thinks to herself.
Kazuhiro whimpers " I want you, i want you so fucking bad i can't control it. "
Sadi blushes and pushes him off of her. " What the hell are you talking about? "
Kazuhiro exclaims " PLEASE IM SORRY FOR RUNNING OVER YOUR GRANDMA, I WANT A SECOND CHANCE PLEASE " he says as he gets on top of  her.
Sadi is fucking tomato red now " WOAH CALM DOWN FIRST "

" I CANT KEEP CALM, YOU DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY. "

He kisses her passionately and leads her to the bed. Sadi tries to resist but she can't, shes too into it.

*they dont fuck, they just makeout and sleep in the same bed!!!!!!!!*

*the next day, its morning now*
Sadi wakes up to her phone buzzing, she sees Kazuhiro in her bed and FREAKS OUT. She remembers what happened last night and is flustered. She checked her phone 101 MISS CALLED from SAUGAT, Then the door bell rings. " Ding dong. " She goes to open the door and sees Saugat.
Saugat exclaims " SADI WHY DIDNT YOU RESPOND TO MY CALLS I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED, YOU ALSO MISSED CLASS, YOU NEVER MISS CLASS."
Sadi " FUCK I MISSED CLASS? "
Saugat " WHAT HAPPENED BRO, THERE ARE HICKEYS ON YOUR NECK WHAT THE HELL? "
Sadi "Oh uh.." She gets interrupted by someone behind her.
"They were by me." says Kazuhiro
Saugat is FLABBERGASTED. " WHAT THE FUCK BRO SHES MINE "
Kazuhiro says " No, she's mine " as he grabs her waist and smiles at Saugat.
Sadi wants to her end her life.