⸻𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊
__________________

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙎

__________________

they don't know i've waited my whole life
just to find a love that feels this right
one touch and i was a believer
every kiss it gets sweeter
it's getting better
__________________

i hope you know i wont stop trying to make you fall for me

im not sure you need to keep trying

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊

ALEXANDRIA GILBERT had an amazing life.
a loving mom, a good dad, an older sister and a younger brother, good grades, a new boyfriend, and a great group of friends.... correction... alexandria gilbert had an amazing life.

Lexies life was turned upside down the night her sister and parents got in a car accident, her sister made it out alive but her parents weren't so lucky. her aunt came to the rescue to become the 3 kids legal guardian, Elena holds it together, Jeremy turns to drugs, and Lexie just stuffs everything in and barely talks anymore.

as she starts her sophomore year of high school, her friends and boyfriend expect her to move on and be the same witty, sassy, and cheerful girl. but that girl is long gone.

her sister decided to get involved with the supernatural, inevitably dragging Lexie into it all. Lexie never would have thought that getting involved with these supernatural beings, would be the worst mistake of her life.

death would surround her. even her own.

but maybe— just maybe — it might've been worth it. a psychotic hybrid who killed her aunt, tried to kill her sister, and made her sisters boyfriend turn off his humanity and go rouge brings his siblings back.

Lexie Gilbert thought love wasn't made for her.

she'd had 2 boyfriends in her life, the first one barely counting, and the next ending in an utter disaster.

but that mindset changed when a charming original vampire comes into her life. though knowing his brother killed the only parental figure she had held her back.. but Kol Mikaelson wouldn't stop until she let her walls down and let him in.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊

⸻ copyright ©2024 | All Rights Reserved.
this is my work, i own my original characters and addition plot lines. all rights for TVD and its characters and plots go to Julie Plec and other creators/writers

⸻  if there is anything incorrect or unrealistic, please remember vampires and witches and other supernatural beings are far from realistic. if there is anything incorrect from the series ignore it, and follow along. everything that is changed, or you see incorrect... this is a fanfiction. meaning i can change whatever i please, if i want to make Klaus and Damon end up together i will. (i wont though) please refrain from any hate comments

⸻ no Elena hate in this i love my girl elena <3 she can be annoying or whatever at some points but she really did nothing wrong. she went through a lot and i dont understand why so many people hate her. if i lost my parents, aunt, brother a few times, best friend a few times... and pretty much everyone i care about id be the exact same way. no elena slander, OR alaric slander. you'll see in the cast chapter that i recasted alaric, apart from the actor alaric is honestly one of my favorite characters. i also do not agree with anything nate buzz says!!! separating the character from the actor which i could've done with Alaric but when you see who i recasted him you'll understand.

⸻ lowercase intended, automatic caps off

⸻ Alexandria is a sophomore in high school, 16 years old. Jeremy is a freshman in high school, 15 years old, and Elena is a junior in high school, seventeen years old. the story begins in season 1, episode 1.

⸻ i will be following plot. Stefan will end up with Caroline (even tho #klaroline) Damon will end up with Elena, Bonnie will end up with Enzo (this man WILL NOT BE DYING i love him too much idc), etc. i also don't think i'll have Jeremy killing Kol in this... because.. what would be the point of this 😭 if i'm correct (currently rewatching tvd and to) kol is brought back until like season 3 of the originals which would be like season 8 of tvd.. so yeah!!

⸻ most deaths will occur, apart from deaths i see weren't necessary (ahem... enzo)

⸻ TW; depression, thoughts of suicide, death, gore, foul language

⸻ there will be NO smut in this. it is uncomfortable for me to write and i will not be writing it. please refrain from commenting 'robbed' or anything of the sort, i will however imply that it did happen but i wont write anything about it.

⸻ let's bring attention to the age gap now

⸻ let's bring attention to the age gap now. in this book Kol was turned at 19 years old, and rebekah was turned at 18. i'm not sure what the canon age was, but this is the age here. ive seen people say Rebekah was 17, that Kol was 20. but in this Kol is technically 19. i will not be putting Alexandria and Kol together until she is at least 17/18. i dont believe her being 17 when they get together and he technically being 19 is that large, if it is i will refrain from them getting together until she is legal. there is quite a while until her and Kol get together, so i have time to think about it.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊

⋆☾⋆⁺₊

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊