Mr. Mystery

So no one answered. I will decide the one who will fall for her.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It pased one week. And Taehyung didn't said a word. Doesn't he like me? Am I a burden to him?
Everytime I try to talk with him he will advoid me.

Right now the boys are at Big Hit and I'm cleaning home. After a few hours later I heard the front door open.
JH: "Miaaa we're home!" that dork. Hehe
"I'm in the living room!" I shouted back. They came one by one in and sat down. Jungkook came and laid a arm around my shoulder.
Jk: "Noona did you saw our new mv?" I sighed. He tells me that the whole week.
"First I said don't call me Noona and second no I didn't sorry" he faked a long gasp. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
Jk: "That's enough you have to watch" he pulled me on the couch and sat me down.

He took the lap top and turned it on.
JH: "Yaaa my lil sis didn't watched my mv?" Hoseok fake gasped too. Jungkook came and showed me the mv. It was really sad. I feelt sad too.

When it finished he turned it off and everyone looked at me.
Jk: "And and? Do you like it?" he jumped excidet. Why is he so cute?
I looked at their faces. They look so funny right now.

"I....LOVE IT!" Jungkook jumped happy, meanwhile the other smiled.
"The mv is really good...you really are talented wow...I have to watch the other mvs soon" Jimin came and put his arm on my shoulder.

Jimin: "Well we have swag" I laughed softly.

I put my arm around his waist. He wasn't suprised nor the boys we know us all well so it isn't a big deal. I saw V standing up and walking away. He really can't stand me huh?

Anyway we decidet to watch a movie I don't know which the boys picked one. Evryone sat on the couch just me jungkook and V sat on the floor.
Jin made popcorn and Namjoon turned the lights off. The time pased and not just the time the boys too. Jungkook fell aslep on my shoulder.

Seriously he's so cute. I smiled and looked at V pointing on Jungkook he just rolled his eyes. Uhm...
"Jin oppa...Kookie fell aslep" I whispered to him. He got up and turned the TV off. He said that they all should go to sleep. He carefully took Kookie from my shoulder.

"Good night boys" they smiled and walked in their room.
I checked the door and turned the lights off. After that I walked in my room. I opened my closed but before I took my pj's out someone covered my eyes.

"W-who is it?" I was a bit scared. That person huged me but still covering my eyes. He put his head on my shoulder. I blushed a bit.

??: "Just stay like this" he whispered/mumbled. I stayed like that a bit. It was scary but his hug was warm...and comfy. I can feel his breath on my shoulder. It's warm..

??: "Close your eyes and don't open them" I did what he said and he let me go. Few seconds later I heard my door close. I turned around. He's gone....what was that? Why? And who?

His whisper are to quiet and I couldn't regnoise his voice. I got in my bed and layed down. After few minutes I fell aslep.

:::::::::Next Morning::::::::::

I woke up and headed in the kitchen. When I steped in I saw V.
"Good morning" he looked at me and turned around to go.
"V! Don't go..." I held his hand. He didn't turn around.

"Please tell me what did I do...why are you ignoring me?" I heard him sigh.
V: "I'm sorry....I'm just stressed ....I'm not mad" then he smiled bright. That's the V I know! I smiled back.