Project 1

Flower was walking in the hallway when she seen the bully of the school, lollipop, she looked at her and stopped in her tracks. She thought "im not les..why..do i have this feeling"? She turned around and opened her locker and got her books.  the school bell was about to ring so she tried to get there fast! As her teacher, four, came in he got out a large book. "ahem" said four, "today we are going to talk about something". four got up out of his desk and went to every students desk and gave them their paper. When four got to lollipops desk he looked at it in concern. "Class" four said. "Yes Mr. Four"? The class replied. "Does anyone know where lollipop went, or have they seen her at breakfast"? Four asked the whole class. They all shook their head no. Four looked at flower. "Have you seen her, since you were last"? Four asked flower. "Yes i have,i seen her by her locker on her phone"! Flower answered. "Well you can catch up on the assignment later, go find lolli". Four demanded. Flower got up and went outside the classroom and searched for lollipop. She than seen her. she went up to lollipop blushing. "Uh-hey-t-the teacher ne-needs you"! Flower said while stuttering. "Oh well what will i get in return"? Lollipop said. "Y-you will get-uh a lo-lottery ticket!"! Flower said hoping lollipop would go. Lollipop shook her head and went to the classroom. Flower couldn't believe she spoke to a bully, but lolli might be mean later.