Volume 1. Chapter 1. Mysterious Circle And Women

A teenage boy wearing school clothes walked calmly towards home after coming home from school.

"Hmm...?" The young man saw a mysterious circle, right on the small road to his left.

"...." The young man was very curious and approached the mysterious circle.

"Could this be..."

After a few seconds of looking, the young man realized that it was a magic circle.

Elsewhere, a young man from a second school was walking and passed the window outside the supermarket. He discovered from the glass mirror that there was a mysterious circle above his head.

"...." The young man looked in the mirror in the supermarket window so narcissistically.

"I am a dark angel, no one can..." The young man stopped his words because he realized everyone was glancing at him.

"Look at that person, so strange." Said a teenage girl in a school uniform, feeling disgusted by the young man.

The door to the house opened, and another young man from school had just arrived home.

"So tired..." The young man's voice was so tired and uninspired.

"...." Taking off his shoes, he went into the living room and the young man immediately lay down on the sofa without changing clothes first.

The young man fell asleep on the sofa...

same magic circle appeared in a very dark place, and immediately took the school teenager out.

Bruk...!

"This is the first time I've seen a magic circle able to chase people." Said the first young man who saw the magic circle on the small street.

"Moreover, what is this place?" The young man was so confused.

"Can you get off my back?" Two soft voices were heard asking the young man to step aside. The sound was like holding a weight.

"Rii, Vail! What are you doing here?" The young man was shocked to find his two friends below him.

The young man who occupied Rii and Vail immediately stepped aside to make his two friends stand up.

"Aaah!" Rii felt pain in one of his hands, because he was stepped on by the young man who was trying to get up.

"Don't blame me, but blame this place for being so dark." The young man told Rii not to complain to him.

After getting space, Rii who was above Vail got up first. And after that, Vail got up and immediately cleaned his white clothes.

"This will be difficult to clean if you don't wash it straight away." Vail patted his white shirt with both hands, feeling that his clothes were dirty.

"So, why are you guys here?" The young man was curious about his two friends who were in the same dark place.

"I was the one who asked that, Cini. Why did you come to this place?" Rii was curious and surprised by her two friends who were in a dark place.

"No, but the one who should ask is me. Why are you at my house for?" Vail thought he was still in his house, and thought that the lights had gone out in his house.

"Gosh...where are you?" Cini didn't find her cellphone which was supposed to be in the pocket of his school pants, and searched all the pockets on the clothes was wearing.

"Listen here, earlier I saw a magic circle right above my head," Rii told him what he had experienced.

"Magic circle? At least you're just bragging about it." Vail doesn't believe in these superstitions.