(PRT 3) I Just Wanna Nap. WT-

⤟⤠Valarie's POV⤠⤟

So, I've been texting the girl for a while (though I'm straight), and she's pretty nice.

Now, time to tell Julie.

"Don't mind me, just stalking the protagonist that is utterly stupid so she doesn't kill herself." I say, going on to the app I have tracking her phone.

She was in her dorm. I didn't wanna disturb her so I decide to just go get some coffee, because I was tired as fuck, from the lobby, where I bump into Aizawa.

"Oh, hey, sensei." I great with a soft smile.

"Hey, kid." He says with his usual monotone voice. "You like coffee, huh?" He raises an eyebrow.

I shrug. "I'm just tired." I say, scratching my head, causing him to hum.

"You know, someone taught me to put cinnamon in my coffee.. It's quite the stuff." His voice is surprisingly soft.

I giggle as I see him take a bite of a gingerbread cookie. He looks at me with a rare smile.

"What, have something to say about my food choice?" He chuckles, causing me to shake my head.

"No, it's just slightly... Odd." I giggle.

He shakes his head, the smile never leaving his face.

"Somehow I feel like you're the only one that has sense in this class."

I shrug, grabbing a gingerbread cookie for myself. I take a bite, pouring cinnamon in my coffee to see if it was as good as he said.

"Mm... Not bad." I say as I taste it.

"Told you," he says, rolling his eyes.

That's when I hear Julie  come down the stairs.

"Hey." She says in acknowledgment.

"Hey," I say back before going over to her.

"Guess what I got!" She sighs as I say this.

"What?"

"A girlfriend!" I giggle.

She raises an eyebrow before turning to look at me.

"You?" She smirks. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Yep. Her name is Reira!" I kick my legs, my weight on the counter.

"Hmm.. I'll have to meet her."

"Well, she's moving here soon. Too bad she's going to class B."

"Well, I'll find a way." She winks.

꧁꧂

After a bit of talking, we head our separate ways. After a while of being unable to sleep, I decide to head to Julie's dorm.

I open her door to see the two we all know and love on the floor, naked.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HE-"

"DON'T YOU TWO KNOW HOW TO CLOSE A GOTHAM DOOR?" I scream, slamming the door shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Don't mind me using a little bit of Erase Her (Saved in reading list I didn't finish it, uno reverse, bitch)

(400)