Chapter One

Y/N's point of view

"Well look who decided to show up?" I say in a sassy voice, annoyed that they were 20 minutes late.

"It's Chris's fault for waking up late." Matt says rolling his eyes at me.

I get in the their white van and start talking to Nick about what we are going to do over the three months he invited me to stay. While we are talking, we stop at a McDonalds. I order a shake, glad the machine isn't broken like always. Then I go back to talking with Nick about some school stuff and other random stuff.

Once we arrive at their house, I get out and sit on the couch scrolling through TikTok. All of them finally get inside and go their separate ways. Nick and Chris stay down while Matt goes up to his room.

"How have you been since I last saw you Y/N?"
Nick says with a smile pulling out two water bottles out of the fridge.

"I've been doing good but it could be better," I say looking at him. When he comes to sit down, I take the water and suggest we watch a movie. He agrees with me and tells Chris to hurry up and make us popcorn.

We end up choosing Princess and The Frog which was my choice. Chris finally finished the popcorn and brings us each a bag to eat. He sits down next to you and you don't think much of it.

It's near the end of the movie and your eyes are starting to close. The last thing you remember is falling asleep on Nick, feeling bad that you were tired but couldn't help it.

Chris's point of view

I noticed that Y/N had fallen asleep on Nick but he didn't notice and kept on yapping on about how he would hate to be kissed by a frog.

"Nick, you know Y/N's asleep right?" I asked looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Oh shit," he says in a loud whisper voice. He begins to get up to grab her a blanket and softly pushes her onto my shoulder. I look away trying not smile at her. Nick comes back and notices.

"Aww," he says in a voice I haven't heard. "You two would make a perfect fit!" He says a bit louder but still quite to where she won't wake up.

"Oh stop lying, you always say she looks good with anyone." I say, kinda pissed that he said that.

"Well, that's because it's true" he looks at me with a slight grin of his face. I wish I could wipe it right off of him.

"Yah whatever," I say rolling my eyes. I then look down at Y/N and smile a bit. I have always liked her a bit even though I'm not supposed to. We're friends and I feel like it would ruin are friendship if I ever told her.

"Come on," Nick began, "just tell her how you feel and maybe she'll accept it and she could like you back."

"Yah, I'll tell someone I have known half of my life that I like them" I say with a straight face.

"You never know Chris maybe she does."Nick says shrugging his shoulders.

I roll my eyes and skip the credits on the movie to put on a horror movie. Still with Y/N on my shoulder, I rest my head there and have a small smile on my face wishing I could tell her how I really feel about her.

That's when it happens. Nick and I both look at the stairs, and there he is. Matthew Bernard Sturniolo. Coming down the stairs. I freaked.
I don't know why.

————————————————————————NOTE:
Please just know this is my first time writing and I would love feedback on what I should improve on and what I should fix!
Thanks for reading!!
-Ry Ry <3