Chapter Two

Chris's point of view

I freaked out when I saw him. I still don't know why. Was I scared? No. What made me freak out? Him. He made me freak out. Seeing my own brother made me freak out.

"Hey-" he began before he saw me with her. I saw him tense up and try to relax his body without me noticing. I noticed though.

As if it couldn't get any worse, Nick entered the room.

"I couldn't find any blankets Chris," I watched him say it. Matt still stood there. I couldn't think.

"Hey," was all I heard from Matt. He still kept his eyes on me. I knew he liked her. I did too.

I mean, how can you blame us? She was nicer than all of us and she had a wonderful smile.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nick.

He told me to take Y/N to his room. While I was going upstairs, I saw him talking to Matt. He looked kinda pissed at me. Even though he didn't look at me, I knew he was.

Matt's point of view

Nick's talking to me. I can't hear him. All I could hear is him walking up the stairs with
Y/N.

Nick takes me to sit down on the couch. He goes on about some random stuff while I sit there forced to listen.

God he talks a lot. I thought.

I looked on my phone and saw it was 1:42am. We had no specific plans so it was fine. I wish we had. I wanted to get out of here. Anywhere really. Just not here.

Chris finally came down. He had a smile. What was that about?

"Wanna watch a movie guys?" Nick said standing up.

"Sure," me and Chris both say in unison.

Nick leaves to go grab snacks which leaves me and Chris in the living room. He sits next to me and grabs his phone from his pocket.

"Why were you smiling earlier?" I said while looking around to make sure Nick didn't hear.

It took Chris a long time to finally say something. He was thinking of a response. Then he finally put his phone down and looked at me.

"Nothing for you to worry about Lover boy."

I hate when he calls me that.

Chris just picked his phone back up and continued on what he was doing. With a smirk.

God I wish he told me the real reason.

————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE

I know that some of the things aren't something they would say but I'll probably change it later!

Hope u enjoy! xx

Sorry that the last was so sort :( I ran out of ideas. (Also on this one)

-Ry Ry <3