ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

CHAPTER SIX - DINNERTIME

DAMAIN'S POV - WAYNE MANOR

I looked over at the male sleeping with his head against the window, then down at the two spawns who look bored. With a grunt I hand unlock my phone and hand it to spawn one.

"Here. Share it with spawn two. You look as though you need some form of entertainment." Damian watched as spawn one; Nyx, nodded his head and shared it with spawn two; Sunny. He just watched them as they played before looking at Alfred only to find him staring back down at him.

"So, young master, what's the name of your acquaintance."

"Andromeda Torres is his name, he has seem to takin a liking to that wretched nickname 'Wayne Boy', and also a liking to you I suppose."

"He did, well that's surely a surprise."

"It is, now pennyworth are my siblings home.. All of my siblings" Damian sternly asked, his hands by his side as he waited for the answer.

"Yes all of them are Young Master"

"How long are they staying Pennyworth."

"There staying till you graduate from Gotham academy." Alfred said calmy as he parked the car into the wayne manor driveway.

"Pennyworth, will you go inside the house. I need to calm down" Damian waited till alfred left the car and that's when his strings slowly came undone, his nails dug deep into his hand. Leaving five puncture wounds in his palm, but before his fingers could make his palm bleed he felt four tiny pairs of hands grabbed onto his wrist.

"brother dami stop it! don't hurt yourself, that's bad!" Sunny and Nyx were trying to pry his hand open by squeezing his wrist as tightly as possible, but for there size it felt like nothing more than a squeeze.

"Andy says it's bad for people to hurt themselves, so stop doing it or your going in timeout!" Damian left out a low chuckle, their antics had amused him. So he complied to their wishes and relaxed his hand, his nails no longer digging into the skin.

"Put me in timeout? You too are such amusing spawns.. amusing indeed, Now wake your brother up. Wait till I come back outside to leave this car" Damian gently took the small hands from around his wrist before leaving the car and walking into the manor. Heading straight to the dining room with tight lips.

*Pushing sound, Creekkkkkkkkkk*

"We really ought to get that fixed Bruce" The voice of a male with a white streak in his hair said as he ate his dinner.

"Yeah B, I can't sneak around like that" Said another voice, this was of a male that had dark bags under his eyes.

"Dami!! How are you doing" An energetic voice called out to Damian, The male tried to hug him but ended up with his face to the ground and a knife to his throat.

"Don't call me such a disgusting nickname Grayson, and hello to the rest of you dunderheads." Damians voice spoke out with pure venom, the knife in his hand digging slightly deeper into Grayson neck before letting go and putting it in his pocket.

"His Demon Spawn/Hello Damian/Hello Dami/" Many voices say hello but none of those are reciprocated, instead he focuses his attention onto his father and stepmother. Walking forward without an thought.

"Father, Stepmother. I'm having some acquaintances over tonight. I gave my word to one of them for a dinner and i surely intend to keep it." Damian ignored the widen of eyes in the room and left no room for discussion, awaiting his father's go ahead.

"Well you gave them your word did you not? There aloud." Bruce then looked around the table and sighed.

"We are having company tonight, Not talk of anything that we usually discuss. And for the love of God, don't embarrass Damian to much." When Bruce talked there was no room for discussion, if he said something you went along with it, if he didn't allow for something you went along with it. And if he allowed something, no one in the family could argue with him for it.