°•★{2: Outside}★•°

Bruv I literally hear Taylor Swift Playing from downstairs right now.

Help.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

∆{Y/n's POV}∆

I stared down at my sketchbook looking at the goofy little sketch I finished.

{Insert random goofy lil drawing idea. No NSFW.}

I have no idea why I drew this. I just did.

Suddenly my alarm clock went off and I looked to see the time.

3:00 am

Upon seeing it I immediately knew what was going on.

I closed my sketchbook and rushed to grab a bag. I found one of my old duffle bags and began to pack stuff.

I grabbed a butterfly knife, my sketchbook and a couple pencils, and my crowbar.

I could have just left the butterfly knife but it's really sharp so that means it's really effective, plus it's cool looking.

I stuffed it all in the bag but put the knife in my pocket instead so I could get a hold of it quicker if I run into anything bad.

I then grabbed the key card to my home and left.

I walked through the halls of the bunker, seeing a couple other worker drones passing by and waving at me.

Of course I would wave back before going to the meeting point.

I eventually came to a huge metal door and began to play the waiting game.

I leaned against the wall and let out a yawn before pulling out my phone and checking the time.

'She's 10 minutes late.'

I heard footsteps approaching and I looked up to see Uzi with the rail gun.

"Took you long enough."

I said as I stuffed my phone into my pockets.

"𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚."

Uzi said before going over to a panel and scanning a key card. The metal door opened and there stood Uzi's father.

"𝙊𝙃 𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙊-𝙅𝙀𝙎𝙐𝙎!"

I slightly waved at her father with a neutral face and all he did was glance at me before looking at Uzi.

"And where might you two, be off too?"

I glanced at Uzi and she did the exact same thing before looking back at her Dad.

"𝙈𝙢𝙢... 𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚?..."