19

Aza'ria Zamora Gomez|19Jack Hill-9:55August 25

Jack Hill-9:55
August 25

"Love dis fih you girlll,"azzura said taking in my home.

"I know right,"

"How was your flight here?"I questioned since she didn't tell me that she was coming.

"It was alright but my back a hot mi,"

That was expected

this was more of a surprise because I'm not sure if Elli knew she was coming.

"Look how mi nephew a get big, omg mi coulda cry right now,when a yuh due date?"she said and I laughed.

"Can you imagine that I'm only seven months? And him heavy yuh fxck, but by October 6 the latest,"

She laughed and scrolled through her contacts.

"Who yah call?"I questioned.

"Elli,"

I nodded and watched as she propped the phone up in the vase on the kitchen island.

"Yuh reach bitchhh!" She exclaimed.

"Elli shh nuh,"Zyrie said in her back ground.

She hissed at his remarks"if yuh nuh wah hear come out,"

"Look how mi ago fuck out deh attitude deh,"he said and blush creeped up on her face.

"Likkle bwoii yuh mouth nave nuh filter,"she said throwing the pillow at him.

"Ketch couple!" Zura said.

"Saying,"I laughed.

"Anyways, because I came back earlier than i should've, tomorrow we are gonna go do your maternity shoot,"she said with an accent.

"Rayyyy,"Elli hyped me up.

Dem extra..

Plus it nah guh be the same without zayden.

I miss him a lot but I can't bring myself to tell him that.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-------