ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

CHAPTER SEVEN - WHOSE RIGHT?

ANDROMEDA'S POV - WAYNE MANOR DINING ROOM

Andromeda walks up beside Damian and looks around at everyone seated at the table, Watching them with analyzing eyes. Waiting for a single movement to come and at that he tensed up. His eyes hardened when a tall male with a white streak in his hair came up and put his hand out.

"Names Jason, Jason todd! and you three are?"

Both Sunny and Nyx looked up at their older brother Andromeda and didn't say a single word till he gave a nod of his head.

"Hi, I'm sunny and this is nyx.. and that's our older brother andy" Sunny and Nyx spoke out at the same time, finishing each other's sentences with no problem.

"Are full names our Apollo, Lune, and Andromeda Torres. It's nice to meet you jason" Andromeda finally spoke out, bringing his free hand up and shaking Jason's outstretched one before putting his hand back to his side.

"Well those are nice names, now I'm sorry if you had a bad first impression! It's just our little birdy has never brought anyone home before!!" Jason explained as he walked back to the table, getting into the seat next to a tall male with blue eyes that was wearing a nightwing shirt.

".. wait one moment please" Andromeda took Nyx's hand out of damians and grabbed it, turning his back around and whispering to the kids in hushed voices. While he was talking to them Damian stood in front of the boys back. Electric green eyes glaring at the table with cold eyes.

EVERYONE'S POV - DINING TABLE

"This first impression will be memorable, you guys are gonna scare the crap out of him before he can even sit down. I expected this from Bruce, not the whole family" Jason said as he sat down, his hands behind his head as he leaned back.

"Jason's right, you saw the way he looked at us! We definitely scared him, now he's never gonna come over again and our baby bird is gonna be lonely for eternity!" Grayson whisper panicked, his hands combing through his dark locks, blue eyes filling with worry as he spoke.

"What are their names Jason?" Drake asked curiously.

"Oldest one is Andromeda, the younger two are named Lune and Apollo." Jason nonchalantly answered, his eyes looking over at the group only to quickly look away when he saw damians gaze.

Bruce looked to the chair next to him when he heard it move, Watching as his wife; Selina Kyle walked over to the group and gently tapped onto damians shoulder, her voice loud clear like she was talking through a door, to which she practically was because Damian didn't move.

"Hello sweeties, I would love to introduce myself but there seems to be a door blocking my way. If you could please open it." Selina purred out, her persona of catwoman slipping out threw her voice.

ANDROMEDA'S POV - BEHIND DAMIAN

"Okay, remember the last rule of the subway? Repeat it to me" I whispered into their ears, a series of nods came from the two of them.

"Rule five - do not be intimidated by anyone, do not show fear, do not smile, and do not cry" both sunny and nyx repeated back to him, with a nod from his head they bit back a smile.

"Follow that rule all the way through dinner, okay.. you guys are allowed to smile" Andromeda gently placed kisses on their forehead before flinching upon hearing a female voice past Damian.

"Wayne boy, you can move now" Andromeda turned around before Damian did, a soft small smile placed on his features as he saw the women in front of him.

"Hi sweethearts, My name's Selina Wayne. But you can call me selina" She introduced herself with a sweet smile, Which made him look back and forth at Damian and her.