Chapter 3

Lilith's Pov:

Kingstone Academy is one of the best dancing and singing academies. The academy helps its students and trainees build their careers in the dancing and singing field, but not everyone gets entry here easily. To get an entry here one has to pass 4 difficult tests, which have crushed the hopes of so many aspires, The place where Scar is headed too.

We are the trainees here to become pop stars and today is the day after a whole one and a half year of training we will get the results on who is making it to be a pop star and who has to train again from the start. It was always my dream to become a popular star.

Scar and I were very excited and as we entered the building all the nerves hit us together. Today is the day when we will get the results of our hard work, we will get to know how close we are to our dreams.

As we headed to the 8th floor, we were getting more nervous. I don't know how we didn't explode till now with all that nerves we were feeling. We went to training room 804 as soon as we reached the 8th floor. There were still 20 minutes left but everyone we knew from our training group was there. There were around 15 people in one group and only 8 got selected but in special cases where it is hard to choose between 2-3 people the limit goes to 10.

We were talking to each other, saying our wishes to each other as we knew some of them were not going to make it. We were saying our goodbyes already to each other and everyone. Honestly, it was sad because these past one and half years we have had such a strong bond that it was sad to leave the other and go ahead one more step to the goal.

Although it is important to move ahead we know that we have to leave some of our members behind. While we were talking, our trainer, the Head of this academy, and a few famous stars who were trained from here judged us on our past and current practice.

We arranged ourselves in our position with me being in the middle row and Scar in the first row. "Alright everyone, this is the Costello Brother, the head of this academy and because of them, we have such a wonderful academy here where you all are training to become stars. Let's have a round of applause for Leonardo Costello and Axel Costello." exclaimed our trainer Mr. Daiz, and with that, everyone here applauded the Costello Brothers for indeed creating this incredible training academy.

"Now coming on to our next guest we have Stefen Luca, a famous singer, and Angelica Maxwell, the famous songwriter, dancer, and pop star. These were some of the trainees of this academy like you guys and with our help then their dedication and hard work they have reached this position.

We again applauded them, I even heard some of us gushing about how they were their idols and how they always wished to meet them. "We have already watched your previous practice videos and taken notes from them, we already have results in our hands but since it is hard for us to select only a few, we decided to see your practice performance. So everyone here has 30 minutes to practice together and then we will see you performing together. Remember anything and everything you do in these 30 minutes and your performance will affect your results. All the best." said Mr. Daiz.

In these 30 minutes every one of us decided which practice to show, and after deciding we started to align ourselves and started our practice. The dance we all selected was for 5 minutes straight, so it was kind of tiring but we were spiked with adrenaline and didn't feel tired at all.

We practiced the song four 4 times when Mr. Daiz, the Costello Brothers, Stefen Luca, and Angelica Maxwell came and told us to take a 2-minute break because after that the real test begins. We all relaxed and took a small break, drank water, and wiped all the sweat. Some started stretching and some practiced some more or tried other moves to impress the judges.