Chapter -3

Author pov :

Next day, they both woke up. Their mom is shouting. Their mom says it's their first day in a new school. They both woke up and after getting ready went downstairs. After having breakfast, they both sat in the car. Today their parents are also going with them as it's their first day and new surroundings.

 Today their parents are also going with them as it's their first day and new surroundings

Ashika pov ;

Finally , we reached . Our school campus is good . It's good Anya and me both are in one School .Mom and Dad went to talk with the principal, then hugged Anya and me . Mom and Dad said not to do anything , told me take care of both ,not to break any rules, and don't fight etc etc. Anya laughed and I winked at her and said bye. After dropping Anya , I went towards my class room . I knocked the door and went inside not waiting for reply . There is an old lady was studying opps sorry for disturbance but what she has to tolerance me from now on all students are looking at me I glare at them . Then teacher asked me new student I replied yes . She told me to give introduction to everyone . I sighed introduction I hate they will know about me future . Leave it ,let give them in a new style.
"Helloo all , I'm Ashika from now on I'm going to study with you all hope we all be gd friends but never come in my bad book otherwise you will see my worst side . I smikerd looking at their shocking expression.teacher told me go and sit with a girl . She is looking at me like she will end up eating me . I winked at her you all think who is she ? She is my bestfriend my partner we both met in online she knows everything about me I will also know she is an angle good girl don't like to fight she can only who handle my angers . I love her can die for her she is my life . She is angry with me i didn't inform her cause I wanted to suprise look like I'm goona recive lecture .

Vidika pov ;

Vidika pov ;

Wait wait !! Is she really here? I'm surprised , she didn't bother to tell me that she is coming India forever and what to the same school. When the teacher told her to sit with me, she winked at me and smiled. Huh smiling I'm angry here she is smiling . She is my everything she knows me very well when there is no one my side she was there I met her through online and that is the best thing but now leave this I'm not goona talk with her easily as much I want to hug her talk her but I'm angry and You can't say anything cause it's my all rights . It's not like we are metting first time whenever I need she was always there for me how much distance doesn't matter she always comes to meet me. Whatever leave it ,I really missed her but now she is going to study with me. After teacher left , she looked at me hugged me tightly, and said, 'How was the surprise?' I know you are angry but please na don't be angry , I'm not angry but littlle sad happy too I'm just acting . She then started tickling me , I'm laughing I told her to stop she said not until you forgive me . I told her ok ok between my laugh ,now whole class is looking at us only her glare everyone started doing in their own work that's why I liked her . I looked at her lone tear escaped i hugged her tightly She isn't my bestfriend only she is like a sister and act like mom to me If she was not I must be not here . She looked at me knowing what i must be thinking she kissed my cheek ,Hahahah she knows very well how to make me smile . We wanted to talk more but teacher came and started teaching . There I noticed my bestie she is looking at someone ( well that someone you will know in future ) I smikerd at her she glared at me like this class done and we went to cafeteria for lunch.