☆ Box Cutter - Columbina

- - - ☆

Characters : Miako Izumi (OC) , Columbina

TW : Self harming

Info : Miako and Columbina are dating (OC x Canon) , All harbingers live in Zaployarny Palace

A / N : I'm sad , therefore Miako is too :3

- - - ☆

Miako loves the rain. Used to, anyway. When it rained, Columbina -- her lover -- would dance with her. But now Miako barely sees Columbina anymore. A hole in her heart grows as the days pass. It's not like she never sees Columbina, she does, her lover is just so..distant now.

Miako's hands rest on the fence around their rooms balcony. Looking down as the rain hits the ground and dissolves the snow beneath it. It's rare for rain to not just freeze in the cryo nation, very rare.

Maybe she should go ask her lover for a quick dance.

Miako wanders the halls of Zaployarny Palace. Wearing a simple long white gown that bears flower and angel wing patterns. The dress is ment to complement Columbina's, so fatui underlings know not to mess with the 3rds dearest possession.

Miako spots a familiar raven haired women near the end of the hall. A soft, delicate chuckle as the person seemingly laughs at another's joke. Miako immediately regonizes the voice and attire of Columbina. Standing next to another women Miako regonized.

Arlecchino.

Arlecchino was smiling. Probably having a conversation or a small talk with Columbina about something outside of work. The area around the two harbingers seem light, joyful even. A weird expression to see on two harbingers.

But it broke Miako's heart. She was jealous. She barely sees Columbina anymore, let alone see her laugh. But Arlecchino has..maybe Miako just isn't good enough. Ofcourse she isn't. Arlecchino is both strong and smart.