╰ ☁︎ °.chapter 10: the end of the beginning

"With nothing else to read, he kickstarts the apocalypse." Tbh I would too

Currently in my web-novel era because yes.

"Normal Text" = Japanese
"Bold Text" = English
"Italicized Text" = Bahasa Melayu/Malaysian

Bold Italicized Text = Character Card
Bold Underlined Text = Voiceover

[normal square brackets] = elemntal mindscape
[bolded square brackets] = misc/footnotes/author commentary

=================

"Villains?! No way!!" Someone said in shock, "What villain be dumb enough to break into a school for heroes?!" Another said.

Fang looked towards Thirteen, "Sensei, aren't there intruder sensors here?" He asked, concerned. "Yes, of course, there are!" She replied.

Fang gritted his teeth.

There was no alarm or announcements related to the break-in of the villains in front of them. There were 2 possible scenarios.

One was that they were also at the main building and maybe the villains there were distracting the other heroes, unable to ring the alarm.

Two, if the sensors weren't working then that meant there was a possibility that one of the villains had a quirk that allowed them to disrupt the communication systems between the USJ and the main building.

The Kokotiam thought about the scenarios Fang told them, "This place is far from campus and they picked a time when there'd be very few people here..."

There was a glint in Aizawa's eyes, "Maybe they're not as stupid as they seem."

The villains had come here, taking all this into account meaning that they must have an objective. This is too well of a well-coordinated sneak attack to be anything else.

Aizawa pushed back his students, "Thirteen! Begin evacuation and try calling the school! One of these villains must be jamming the sensors!" Aizawa told his colleague.

Thirteen nodded.

"Kaminari! Try using your quirk to signal for help!" Aizawa commanded, "Yes sir!" Kaminari replied stuttering a bit.

There was a good chance that one of them had an electronic-type quirk that was causing the interference.

Boboiboy approached his teacher, "Aizawa-sensei! You can't fight against them alone!" he shouted. His teacher stared back at him.

However the boy did not falter, "Against that many, even you can't nullify all their quirks." He stared back at his teacher.

Midoriya joined in, "Aizawa-sensei! Your fighting style involves erasure and a quick binding capture, head-on battle isn't-" Before he could finish that sentence, Aizawa cut him off.

"No good hero is a one-trick pony."

Aizawa looked towards Thirteen, "Please take of them." He said before leaping towards the hoard of villains in front of him.

Boboiboy stood in silence, "Now, Boboiboy-san, please stay away." She tried talking to the boy, not getting a reply.

The boy stared at the back of his teacher causing his friends to sigh. "We'll take care of things here." Fang unexpectedly said.

Boboiboy's face lit up. "Really? Thanks Fang!" He smiled before switching to his Lightning element, "Elemental Power: Boboiboy Lightning!" and off he went to help his teacher.