Birthday

1 Year Later

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! You look like your daddy and smell like him too...blow the candels baby!".

"Mama..." she whined reaching up for me. Her little ass afraid of fire.

"Just blow baby like when you food hot hot".

"Hot mommy" she said pointing to the cake.

"Blow it out" I Said blowing at a few.

She kinda spit all over the cake but at least we know she ain't sick.

"Who is it?" Rashad asked putting his hands over my face.

"Shad!" Nicole said loud and widening her eyes. I passed her to him.

I took a good look around the party and spotted people I haven't seen in a very long time... I even invited Brielle and Robert but that was short lived. Daniel Is a talkative thing and was speaking to literally everyone, it made me smile.

"Mama!" Nicole said yanking my hair.

I snapped my head around. "What Nicole!?"

She whined and pointed at the cake. This gone be this child damn near 3rd piece of cake and she had like 3 scoops of ice cream. Child gone be constipated.

"No Nicole.. you ain't getting no more cake from me".

"But mommy..." she pouted.

"I don't wanna hear it Nicole!" I said walking away. This child is so spoiled it just make me wanna slap Daniel sometimes. He's spoiled the holy shit out of her.

"Liyah! Nigga get yo ass over here!" Lisa shouted making me turn around and scream.

"Lisa!!" I hopped on her so fast and wrapped my legs around her.

"I missed yo lil light bright ass" I said ruffling Mya hair as she walked towards us.

"Haha" she laughed.

"Lisa I saw you on tv the other day with Tionne and Rozanda! It was a interview!! My sister really made it!".

"I know, I know...is L-I-S...yeha you know me!".

I laughed at her."Its OPP Lisa... no remixes".

"Man...shut up" she said making a stank face.

"Love you too" I said blowing her a kiss.

"Do yo man got any brothers?" Mya asked.

"Thirsty " I coughed and she playfully hit my arm.

"I am not thirsty!".

"Yes the fuck you is" Lisa said. Her dumb behind, always roasting somebody.

"I gotta go to the store sisters! See ya in a few!".

"Lemme come!" Lisa said.

'I'll just stay here" Mya said walking over to Nikiyah and them.

"Well let's go sistah " I said bumping her with my hip.

"Am I not walking?" She said kicking me with her Green Timbs.

"Lisa!! I wanted one of those cross color hats! Where did you get it!?".

"When I was in Atlanta it was at the store...I'll get you one".

"Awww, thanks sis and ya romper is cute".

"Why thank you sister" she said smiling.

"Lets go I gotta go gotta go gotta go cause....it's tricky.." I said dancing against the car.

"I wish you would hush miss I wear bras and baggy pants".

"That's cause I don't have no boobs Lisa".

"Ya damn sure don't" she said laughing.

"You're so mean".

"Whatever... " she said as I started to drive. About 10 minutes later we were at the store and a man approached us.

"May I have your autograph?" He asked.

"Sure". I smiled a little as I pulled out a pen and handed Lisa one. As soon as I looked down at the paper I saw a gun instead making me freeze up.

"Now...you're gonna get in the backseat of your car and wait on any further instructions... okay?" He said pushing the gun against my Stomach and then Lisa's....
*****
Just wanted to give ya something!! Sorry it took so long for me to update y'all!!