Yn was done with her first surgery and it was already 4pm

"I still have 20 mins before the next surgery start. Should I ask him about his meeting?" Yn was in her thoughts when the door got open with a slight knock

"Ynieee" taehyung appeared

"Taehyunga, come sit" taehyung sat Infront of her

"Are you free now?" He asked

"Yes I still have 15 mins left until the next surgery begins." She replied

"Ok then let me order us coffee" after ordering coffee he asked yn

"So are you happy ,yn?"

"Yes tae , I am happy"

"Do you love him?"

"Love? I don't know what you call love." She said looking at her phone

"Love is like the air you breath yn. If you love him you can't breath when he isn't around. Love is not just loving together,eating together sharing the same bed. Love is when you can't see that person you feel like suffocating , you couldn't hear his voice you feel incomplete, love is When someone tries to take away that person from you, you shake the world to its core to have him back." Taehyung paused.

"So yn do you love him yet?" Yn looked at him they both know that she don't! He guessed her and and said

""Do you remember those college days? Whenever I asked you why you don't date anyone like the rest of us, you used to say that you didn't want to waste time dating, but you would only love once in your life with the person worthy of your love. And now yn, he is the one, worthy of your love."

Taehyung looked at his watch and then got up saying

"I'll go and check my patient she is very noisy. You should go for your surgery."

Saying this he went out of the room leaving yn tangled in her thoughts ...love...

"She was done with her surgery by 9:45. Brain surgeries are the most difficult, delicate, and exhausting. After that, she came back to her room, and suddenly she felt asleep being exhausted.

Her eye opened when there was a knock on the door. A nurse came in.

Doctor' It's almost 12, it's quite late now. Aren't you going home today?'

She replied, 'I didn't realize when I fell asleep, I'm just about to leave. Sara, book a cab for me.'

But Doctor, your husband is here, waiting for you in the cafeteria.

She exclaimed, 'What? My husband? Jungkook?'

The nurse confirmed, 'Yes, Doctor, he's been here since 6 in the evening.'

She was shocked to her core.Without wasting a moment, she rushed towards the cafeteria, questions swirling in her mind. All the day shift doctors had left, and yet the cafeteria was still empty.

"Why is he so unpredictable?"

She was consumed by guilt. She reached the cafeteria and saw him sitting there, surrounded by numerous coffee cups as if he had been drinking for hours. As her steps slowed, her heart raced, and tears welled up in her eyes. She approached him, folding his hand on his chest, head leaning against the back of his chair. With closed eyes, he sat there.

"J-Jungkook" she spoke tears forming in her eyes. He quickly opened his eyes on her calling his name and looked at her and quickly got up looking at her teary eyes.

"Tears in her peaceful eyes
summon storm in his heart"

"Yn! What happened? Why are crying?" He came close to her but she backed off. He was getting anxious watching the teara rolling down for the first time on her face. Till now he never saw her cry.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she said loudly with trembling voice.

"STOP CRYING Yn!" He came closer and hold her by her shoulders. She started crying more

"What the hell are doing here huh? Who the hell do you think you are?" She said and hugged him tightly. He was surprised by her sudden hug. Their first hug. He wrapped his arms around her, his face burried in neck, lips touching the scented bare skin there, tightly pulling her more close.

"Relax yn, why are you making it a big deal? Huh? I just came an hour ago!"

"Dont lie , Jeon lair Jungkook!" He giggled and tighten his grip on her small body.

"Should we go home Mrs jeon?" She nodded as he asked.

He made her look at him and wiped her tears.

they reached home and now both of them were in their bedroom when she spoke

"Why were you there? For so many hours? I told you I'll manage. What do you think you are."

"You didn't tell me the exact time. So I came early and its not a big deal i was enjoying myself"

"Oh plz Jungkook, dnt act like a jerk."

"Ok darling" she was shocked. He saw her face and smirked.

"Don't smirk at me you jer__" he came closer to her face that there nose almost touching each other's.

"You never gave me a nickname?" She couldn't breath , same as everytime he came closer.

"What?" She whispered trying to step back but he held her waist and pull her even more closer. He held her face and start caressing her jawline

"Why you never gave me a nickname?"

"Why you felt that way?" She asked

"You call him taetae while you rarely call me Jungkook."

"Are you jealous?"

"I were but then I thought why be jealous Jungkook when she is already mine." He brushed his nose against her cheek and whispered.

"Only mine" she felt shivers ran down her spine the feeling she never felt.

"I already gave you one" she whispered. He looked at her in confused

"You forget that 3J?" She suppressed her smile. He was in disbelief

"Keep counting how many times you called me jerk, you have to pay for that."

He said in a seductive tone and smirked making her nervous.

"Asshole" she said

"Sweetheart" he whispered and stroke her jaws

He bent down and kissed her jawline making her startled and froze in his embrace.

She was fighting her own mind. He was fighting his desires not to kiss her, to touch. He knows that he had fallen for her, and it was getting hard day by day.

He backed off and looked deeply in her eyes

"You feels like I am looking at a beautiful painting, a priceless one."

She smiled. He stared at her smile for a long, long minute, his magnificent starry eyes glued to hers.