A party.

🍋 - smut, sexual things.

⛅ -fluff

🌧 - angst

*After Adam Almost killed Alastor, In the next month or so, hell invites Heaven and some overlords, and high hierarchy were invited to a party, a pretty fancy one, Adam had to go there, but he wasn't complaining at all, he was up for this party, especially for the drinks. it had a ball room, it had gold. And it was almost Victorian-like, but also modern aswell. Adam saw alastor there, he was well dressed, he looked slightly attractive, but more cute. He had a white suit, some ruffles to his forearm to his shoulders, a golden necklace, a red blouse with buttons behind the white suit, some rings with a chain on it, a red one. And shirt studs, with his dark red shoes. Alastor wasn't happy that Adam was here, infact he tried ignoring him, constantly avoiding adam at all costs.*

*Adam stares at Alastor, from afar. A curious expression on his face. As he continues to stare at him he notices him avoiding him and he gets a smirk on his face. He slowly approaches Alastor and taps him on the shoulder, getting his attention.*

*as he turns his back, he was irritated he was interrupted from his conversation, as he turns to see him*

Alastor : "Adam, a pleasure to meet you, quite a pleasure to meet you, once again. You look, awfully.. how do I say this, more atrocious than usual wearing that outfit to this special occasion?"

*Alastor said, bitterly. He knows he had put work into that outfit.*

Adam : "It's not like you look any better than me. I mean, look at yourself."

*He scoffed, gesturing toward him. With slight disgust.*

"Why is it that whenever we meet, you've always looked..."

*Adam pauses, not wanting to use any derogatory language.*

"Ridiculous?"

*as he matches the disgusting look on his face, and says in an arrogant tone, him wanting to make adam outraged.*

Alastor: "l think you've got it mistaken, aren't you talking about yourself?

Adam: "No no, definitely you. You're dressed like some kind of weird... Victorian playboy?"

*Adam chuckled.*

"Who dresses like that, these days!?.."

*Adam says, smugly.*

Alastor: "It's called style, and you clearly don't have any."

*Alastor said, once again, arrogant, and bitter.*

Adam: "What, you think that's what style is? I pity the people who hang out with you."

*Adam retorts with as much smugness as he can muster. Not backing down in the slightest.*

Alastor: "this asshole."

*He mumbles under his breath, he can't make a scene like this, especially when higher hierarchy's were watching.*

Adam: "What did you say?"

*He leans in closer to him, his eyebrow raised. A smirk on his face.*

*Alastor glared and leaned closer.*

Alastor: "I said you're an asshole, did you not get that loud and clear, Adam?"

*He said, more bitter than the last tone.*

*This time, Adam could no longer hold himself back from using vulgar language.*