- Chapter 20 - [ 18+ ]

Author's perspective -

Yn glanced at the girl who was talking to Jin, as she was sitting beside Jungkook who was talking to Taehyung and Jimin. She wanted to ask him about her but didn't know where to start. She glanced at him before looking at her again but she got a little shock when she saw that the girl was walking towards their direction.

She didn't know why she was getting nervous. She turned around facing the bartender who was doing his work while she drank her drink. " Hey Taehyung and Jimin ? " she heard her voice and looked to her side to see Jungkook was looking at her.

" What happened ? " he asked while his body was completely turned towards her. " Nothing . " She looked at his back to see the girl, she is beautiful and by her styling she looks elegant. Yn looked away from her and drank the drink in one go.

" Long time no see, how are you all doing ? " she asked them as they both nodded their heads trying to not talk to her. " Hey Jungkook. " Yn stiffened in her place as she looked in Jungkook's direction to see the girl was talking to him and he was trying his best to avoid her.

" How have you been doing ? " she asked, glancing at Yn who was just staring at them. " Better than before . " she chuckled and said " Correction, better than after we broke up. " Yn looked at her then to Jungkook. Jungkook turned around and looked at Yn who was glaring at her.

" By the way, who is she ? Your sister " Yn close her eyes in frustration, as she opened her eyes and looked at her before " What the fuck made you think I'm his sister ? " Jungkook looked at her with widened eyes and Taehyung and Jimin choked on their drinks before looking at her with the same expression as Jungkook.

" How rude , How can you talk to someone like that you just met ? " she said Jungkook held Yn's hand and squeezed it a little to tell her to not say anything further. He looked at his ex-girlfriend and said " Can you leave from here, and leave us alone ? " she looked at them one last time before leaving.

Yn jerked her hand from his hold and got down the stool before marching out of the house. " Yn wait, where are you going now ? " " to hell " Jungkook looked at her in shock as the other two laughed at him before saying " damn she looks hot when she is angry. " Jimin said as Jungkook glared at him before following her out of the house.

" I think we go too far by doing this. " Jimin said as he saw Jungkook rushing out of the House and looked at Taehyung. " This is nothing, I wanted to take revenge. " " Revenge ? " taehyung nodded and said " when my current girlfriend met my ex, Jungkook said something that made her angry and she also reacted like that. "

" But still." " Nothing is going to happen, I know he can handle her. " both of them nodded their heads and after Taehyung said " Maybe. " Jimin looked at him in disbelief and said " fuck you Kim Taehyung, you will be dead if something bad happened to them." Taehyung gulped and just drank his wine.