The Wind of Change

Notice:

Warnings: Minor original characters, OOC, A well-founded OOC, Deviations from the canon, Kidnapping , Agreement with the canon

Other labels: Pre-slash, Football, Elements of angst, Elements of a detective story, Elements of drama, Slash Elements, Femslash Elements

I thought about it and decided that it would be better to add tags from a Russian-language site. Perhaps I will update some of my chapters by adding similar labels to them)

And tell me, are you all familiar with games Inazuma Go?

***

The day at Raimon began as usual, with morning training, after which the guys went to their lessons. Shindou, Captain Raimon looked at the sky as the clouds spread across it. The kid felt a light breeze that swept past him. At that time, he did not know that very soon, Raimon was waiting for a change.

***

— Finally, I'm here. — said a boy with brown hair who came up. The school, Raimon and the football club! How, I've been waiting for this for a long time. The boy said, taking a step towards the school gates, enjoying the light breeze.

Time passed and finally the boring lessons came to an end. As soon as the bell rang, Tenma abruptly stormed out of the classroom and headed for the football club building. However, all the kid saw was an old, ruined club that looked more like an old relic. Matsukaze took the tablet that was lying on the ground and dusted it off. It said Raimon Football Club. Wanting to fix her situation, Tenma attached the plaque to a nail that hung there.

— You're here, new guy. — A girl came up, asking the boy who was hanging around the old building.

— Oh, y-yes. Matsukaze turned abruptly, dropping the tablet again. — And this is you, Haruna-sensei. —Tenma replied when he saw a girl with short, dark blue hair.

— This is an old building, a football club. Nowadays, the football club has moved into a bigger building. Let's go show you. — She said.

— Really, show me! — Tenma said with delight, smiling.

— Yes. — Haruna smiled a little. —However, you shouldn't join a football club right now, — the girl said, sighing.

—Why? — The boy asked, following the teacher.

A boy, not tall, ran up to them and called the teacher after him, saying:

— Teacher Haruna, we have a problem! — He said out of breath.

— What happened to you? —What is it? —she asked, examining the beaten student.

— That's it, they are! —You'd better hurry before something terrible happens.

—OK. — She said, running after the student. —I'm sorry, Tenma—kun, but I have to go. — She said, turning to the boy who followed them.

***

When they arrived at the place, they found a terrible picture. All the students were beaten and beaten. They were lying half-conscious on the ground, and in the middle of them, there was a boy with dark blue hair.

— Well, who's next? — He said in a menacing tone, challenging me to a duel.

— What's going on here and who are you? — Haruna's teacher came up to him abruptly.

— I am the one who will control Raimon! —The kid declared proudly.

— Control Raimon? What are you saying? — Tenma was outraged by the words, the guy ran out in front of him, looking at the boor with a proud look. A light breeze ran past them, which meant the beginning of a change for both of them.

— And this is being told to me by some brat who is not even on the football team. Tsurugi punched Tenma in the stomach again, so that he wouldn't get up anymore. — Serves you right! He replied in a cheeky tone, squatting down and pulling the guy by the collar to himself. — If you continue to interfere with us, I will definitely break it for you. Do you understand me? Tsurugi barked.

— I won't stop loving football! Tenma said, looking straight into Tsurugi's eyes.

— Shopping mall! Infuriating! — Kyosuke said, throwing Tenma to the ground. — the guy didn't understand why this kid was pissing him off so much. Folding his arms, he began to work on the others.

Tenma barely got up from the ground. He staggered up to Tsurugi and said:

— Football is not designed to cause harm! —Football should be fun and bring happiness! — Tenma said with a smile on his face, his eyes just shone with happiness.

— Well. I'll teach you a lesson if that's what you want. Kyosuke said, summoning his avatar. — Lancelot! — Raising his hand up, his avatar appeared in a fiery vortex formed around him. — It was a knight in iron hand. — Well, now I'm going to try to take the ball away from me. If you take it, I'll leave the team Raimon. But if you lose! The guy just grinned. Raimon will be mine, and you will never be able to play football again.

— Okay, I accept your challenge. — Tenma said proudly.

— What's going on here? — Coach Kudou ran up to the noise.

— It's all of them. Haruna said, pointing at the children from the Fifth Sector.

— Who is this boy? — Kudou asked, looking at Tenma, who, with his dribbling, is trying to take the ball from another.

— Oh, he told the new guys here that he wants to join a football club. — Haruna replied.

— I see.... Well, let's see.

Out of breath, Tenma kept thinking about how to take the ball away from him, but after a second, he came up with an idea and abruptly pulled away. After making a few movements, dark wings appeared behind the guy, which allowed him to pick up the ball.

— I took it! I did it! — All sweaty and dirty, but satisfied, Tenma jumped up with joy.

Tsurugi: ... . He noticed those wings and just grinned. — Well, it wasn't bad. At least for a weakling like you.

Their coach noticed it too. He just grinned. — Well, it's very interesting. Let's see how far this kid can go.

— Kudo, have you seen this too? — Haruna asked the coach a question.

— Yes...However, we are not the only ones... —he said, pointing at the coach with his gaze

Kuroki.

***

— What's going on here? — I asked, the real captain of Raimon.

— It's them! Our hope, core team Raimon's. —Haruna said happily.

Their captain saw how Tenma defends football from hooligans and decided to approach him.

— That was cool! I'm Nishizono Shinsuke, — the boy introduced himself, holding out his hand to the tired guy.

—Matsukaze Tenma, — he said, smiling.

— Finally, because I almost died of boredom. —Tsurugi said, addressing the captain of main team  Raimon's.

***

Notice:

I do not know what will come of it, but... I wanted to write about Inazuma Eleven Go. Placing strong emphasis on the manifestation of Tenma's abilities. There may be a Tsurugi/Tenma peering.

Spoiler: He will invite Tenma to the Fifth Sector for a date hd. I'm kidding!