Her love for him

Eshani's POV

I felt a bit shy at ansh ji's suggestion t o let him  help me wearing a saree. But I let him did it as we don't have any alternative because everyone is busy getting ready.

Till now I have always respected him but now my respect for him increased ten folds. Looking at him touching me negligibly, making me feel comfortable my heart filled with respect for him. 

In mandir when he hold my hand while doing parikrama I can feel my heart beating faster. I looked at him questionigly for what he said nothing. Ans when he said putting vermillion on my forehead. I realised something..........

I realised that I am LOVE with him.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN WHO IS MY HUSBAND.

Let me tell you how it feels with him. It feels like when you eat food after being hungry for a long time. It fees like drinking a drop of water after being thirsty for a day. It feels like having a good sleep after a long time. It feels like breathing after holding it for 5 minutes.

I feel pleasure, relief when I am with him. It feels like I am alive and living. 

But the question that arises is that does he feel the same for me.

Am I even that important to him. Not pondering over it much I decided to live in the moment and leave the tension for another time.

Currently everyone is resting because we all woke up early in the morning. And main reels dekh rahi hu kyunki main so ke uth chuki hu. Aur koi hain bhi nahi time pass ke liye. Ansh ji abhi tak toh yahi the but pata nahi kaha chale gaye.

That's when I came to see a reel. And now I am fanning over him.

Aww he is so cute. I just love flynn rider from Rapunzel..How could someone be so cute, sexy and annoying at same time.

As I was saying all this loudly I didn't notice when Ansh ji came into room.

"Tumhe Aditi bula Rahi hai neeche" He told me and I left phone my  there to go to her.
"Okay"

For a moment I felt ansh ji is acting out of character.

Shivansh's POV

A fictional character

Yeah a fictional character

A fictional character

Yup bro fictional character

A fictional  character 

Arre haa bhai ek fictional character

MAIN PAGAL TOH NAHI HO GAYA!!! HOW COULD I BE JEALOUS OF A FICTIONAL CHARACTER

After this emotional dramatic scene, I looked here and there for anyone. 

Rubbing the invisible dust from my clothes. I moved forward acting like nothing happened.

Thank God nobody saw like that. Meri image ka toh kachra ho jana tha.

I should definitely stay away from these 3 idiot siblings of mine. Inke chakar main mein out of character act karr raha hu. 

Huff!! Wiping my imaginary sweat.

In the evening

Where is Eshani? After lunch I haven't seen her.

"Meenu have you seen Eshani?" I asked her as Eshu was with them the whole time.

"Kyu bhaiya, aap bhabhi ek bina ek pal nahi reh sakte kya?" Aditi said. God knows yeh khajoor kaha se tapka and now she will tease me.

Ohh god!! I mentally groaned

"Nahi mujhe usse kaam tha"

"Haa bhaiya we understand kaammm tha"

I glared at her and in no time she told me Eshu in the backyard near the pond.

I went there looking for my Eshu. 

Eshu darling here I come.... 

I saw her sitting at the banks peacefully, looking so serene and calm, gazing at swans in front her. I sat beside her putting my hand on her waist. She was startled for a moment but realising its me leaned against my shoulder.

"Ansh ji Do swans have only one partner in their whole life? Swans are the creatures which have only one partner for their entire life. They mate with the same partner till the bond is broken either because of death or if any partner is preyed and what happens when their partner dies?"

" What?"

"If the swan is the survivor they may find a new mate. Some will stay single and some even get so depressed they pass away from it."

"That's depressing but beautiful."

" I always wanted a partner like theirs."

After that we both stayed silent in the same position until someone called us dinner.

At that moment I realised one thing that Eshani is still a kid and she have many dreams of her own. What kind of partner she want? How will she live with her life? 

Even though we both are in a forced relationship. I will try my best to fulfill  all her wishes and dreams. She can do whatever she want, fly all she can but I will be there to catch her, to support her, to love her.