heidi's backstory

tw: mentions of alcoholism, mental health problems (depression, anxiety, struggles with body image)

Heidi Jolie

Born:- Heidi Jolie Voight- August 18th, 2003- London, UK

Born:
- Heidi Jolie Voight
- August 18th, 2003
- London, UK

Occupation:
- Model
- Actress

Years Active:
2018 - present

Relatives:
King Jolie (brother)

Modeling Career:
Some notable shows that Heidi Jolie has walked in:
* Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (multiple appearances)
* Chanel
* Marc Jacobs
* Givenchy
* Balmain
* Versace
* Alexander Wang
* Dior
* Burberry
* Tommy Hilfiger
* Fendi
* Calvin Klein
* Bottega Veneta
* Prada
* Ralph Lauren
* Michael Kors
* Moschino

Acting Career:
Waves (2019)
Outer Banks (2020-present)
Top Boy (2019-2023)

Awards:
* Model of the Year - Daily Front Row's Fashion Media Awards (2018)
* Model of the Year - GQ Men of the Year Awards (Middle East) (2019)
* Model of the Year - Industry Choice Awards (2019)
* Model of the Year - Model.com Model of the Year Awards (2020)
* Model of the Year - British Fashion Awards (2021)
* Model of the Year - Elle Style Awards (2022)
* Model of the Year - GQ Men of the Year Awards (Germany) (2023)
* Model of the Year - Vogue Japan Women of the Year Awards (2023)

Relationships:
One of her most high-profile relationships was with British rapper Dave, whom she met on the set of the hit show "Top Boy." Their connection was instant, fueled by their shared passion for music and art. Dave's song "Starlight" became an anthem for their love, with its sweet melody and heartfelt lyrics capturing the essence of their romance. The music video was a collage of their happiest moments together, filled with cute clips and intimate snapshots that showcased the depth of their bond.

Later on it was discovered that they have broke up because media captured Dave cheating on her with multiple women. Despite the pain of betrayal, she found solace in the support of her friends and the strength of her own resilience.

Speaking of friends, Heidi was fortunate to have a close-knit circle of confidantes who stood by her through thick and thin. Among them were the Hadid sisters, Bella and Gigi, and the radiant Emily Ratajkowski. Their bond went beyond mere friendship - they were like sisters, sharing in each other's triumphs and tribulations, lifting each other up when the world threatened to knock them down.

Together, they conquered the fashion world, strutting down runways in Paris, Milan, and New York with confidence and grace. They celebrated each other's successes and lent a shoulder to cry on during the inevitable setbacks. And when it was time to unwind, they embarked on luxurious vacations together, basking in the sun on exotic beaches or exploring the bustling streets of vibrant cities.

_______________________________

Backstory:

Heidi's journey to the top of the fashion world was far from conventional. Born into a world of chaos and uncertainty, she defied the odds to become one of the most sought-after models in the industry.

From a young age, Heidi had always possessed an ethereal beauty that set her apart from her peers. But her childhood was marked by hardship and adversity, starting with her father's departure shortly after her birth. Left to fend for herself in a world fraught with uncertainty, Heidi's earliest memories were tinged with a sense of abandonment and loss.

Despite the absence of her father, Heidi found solace in the unwavering support of her older brother, King. From the moment she entered the world, he had been her staunchest ally, offering a shoulder to lean on and a voice of reason in the tumultuous storm of their upbringing.

As the years passed, their mother struggled to cope with the weight of her responsibilities, seeking solace in the bottom of a bottle. Alcohol became her constant companion, blurring the lines between reality and despair until she was no longer able to care for her children.

It was then that their grandparents stepped in, their hearts heavy with concern for their beloved granddaughter. Determined to provide her with the stability and love she so desperately needed, they welcomed her into their home with open arms, showering her with affection and guidance.

Under their loving care, Heidi thrived, her innate talent and beauty blossoming like a delicate flower in the warmth of their love. Encouraged by her brother and grandparents, she pursued her dreams with unwavering determination, setting her sights on a future far beyond the confines of her troubled past.

It was during one of her grandmother's shopping trips that Heidi's life took an unexpected turn. A chance encounter with a talent scout catapulted her into the world of modeling, her natural grace and poise capturing the attention of industry insiders.

From that moment on, Heidi's star rose steadily, her face gracing the covers of magazines and billboards around the world. But amidst the glamour of her newfound fame, she remained grounded by the love and support of her family, who had been by her side every step of the way.

But as Heidi's star continued to rise, so too did the internal struggles that threatened to tear her apart. The constant pressure to maintain a flawless image took its toll on her mental health, leaving her trapped in a never-ending cycle of self-doubt and self-loathing.

Despite the facade of confidence she presented to the world, she was haunted by the specter of her past, her inner turmoil manifesting in bouts of anxiety and depression that threatened to derail her dreams. And yet, through it all, she remained determined to persevere, fueled by a fierce resilience that refused to be extinguished.

As she navigated the treacherous waters of the fashion industry, her brother remained her steadfast anchor, his unwavering belief in her abilities serving as a constant source of inspiration. Together, they weathered the highs and lows of fame, united by a bond that transcended the boundaries of blood and time.

And though her father's absence still lingered like a ghost in the shadows of her past, Heidi found solace in the knowledge that she was surrounded by a family who loved her unconditionally, who had raised her to believe that anything was possible if she dared to dream.

_______________________________

A. N. What do you this of Heidi's backstory?
I tried to write it as interesting as possible but feel free to leave any comments and advices to make it better!! <3