6

“In the meantime, I must have grown attached to him?”

A mixture of self-tortured words came out. It was she herself, not anyone else, who asked Taehyung not to come into her room any longer. But as she thought of the long night she had to sleep alone, a side of her chest felt empty.

Knock knock.

A knock on her door was heard just as she was drowning in her thoughts. Her heart was pounding loudly again. Perhaps Taehyung's broke his promise and knocked on his sister's door. Her expression was strangely distorted. She seemed surprised, happy, and at the same time she was trembling with anxiety.

“…… Who, who is it?”

“My lady, I brought tea.”

"Ah…….”

But what she heard was not the noble low-pitched voice, but the powerless voice of the old maid. The maid came over to her bedside and handed her a tea that was said to be good for her body. She added that the Count had ordered her to see with her own eyes that Jennie drank every last drop.

“If you drink too much, you will become ill.”After she drank all of the tea her maid had brought, Jennie closed her eyes.

Boom-!

There was a loud thunder that engulfed the mansion. Strong wind and rain blew hard enough to shake the windows, and the huge zelkova trees surrounding the mansion swayed in the strong wind.

“Haa!”

At the same time, a moan escaped Jennie's mouth when she woke up.

“Ha, ha!”

Jennie gripped her chest in agony. Hot breath poured out continuously, and hot heat circulated inside her body. Did she catch a fever? Every time the thin silk slip brushed against her sensitive skin, Jennie shook in fright. She, who struggled to get up, pulled the rope and called for a maid, but sadly no one came in through the door.

“Heuk.”

As time passed, Jennie's body heated up more and more. As she scrambled through the sheets, she realized that her underwear was wet. She slowly took off her underwear in tears, and she rubbed clitoris with her hand as if she could no longer stand it. A shiver ran through her body.“Ang, ha!”

The sound of a lascivious woman filled the room. She quickly rubbed her entire pubic area with her palms, and repeatedly pinching and twisting her reddened clitoris. She was clumsy and unskilled as it was her first time masturbating. Perhaps because of her rough touch, her soft inner flesh was repeatedly swept away and swollen. Feeling pain and pleasure at the same time, Jennie couldn't stop masturbating.

“Ahhh, uh! Ah!"

She had already reached a climax several times, but the ferocious passion had not been quenched. Rather, her secret entrance pouted and vomited out more love. No matter how much she squeezed and shook the clitoris, it was useless.

“Heuk! Brother, brother…….”

Eventually, words of finding Taehyung burst out of her mouth. She didn't know why. She just instinctively thought that only her brother could relieve this excruciating pain. Jennie awkwardly got up from the bed and set out to find Taehyung.

Every time she leaned against the railing and walked, the liquid dripping down her legs soaked the hallway. The thought that the maids the next day would wipe away her indecent traces from the floor brought shame upon her, but she couldn't stop her search for Taehyung. Finally, at the end of the hallway, standing in front of
Taehyung's door, a beautiful piano melody could be heard in Jennie's ears. Despite the heavy rain, the melody that was heard without hesitation was flowing from Taehyung's room

“Heuk, brother…….”

As she wept and laid her hand on her door, the door swung open as if it had been open in the first place. A black piano, resembling a killer whale, was sitting under the wind-chilling window, and Taehyung was sitting on the piano chair, looking at Jennie.

“Jennie?”

As the piano melody stopped, Jennie's body hardened. It was the first time she had actually seen or visited Taehyung's room, so she hesitated even though her whole body was in heat.

“Come here, Jennie.”

At the words of her brother, like a magic spell, Jennie walked towards Taehyung at a slow pace. Sitting on the piano chair and wearing round-rimmed glasses, he felt very stoic, and Jennie's body became even hotter. It was a lie, but it was like lusting towards her older brother. She hoped that he should never find out about this, but her underskirt was dripping with her love once more. Traces of her again dripped onto the velvet carpet.