all starts here

So I'm here to tell what I wish from my future relationship or the way i want my relationship...

First of all i want a man who is taller then me were if I hug him i could lean on his shoulder and where his heart beats...

I wish that i should be his love and last one 

I should meet him my college..may be in mid time where I have got used to collaborate and I wish we both meet in friend circle..and he should not have a any gir ...frnds and he should be popular enough and studious or intelligent enough..I wish I could find him have a magical movement..he should never look down on some one and should never criticize someone..he should know to play basketball and play guitar and be good verry good in studies ...

He should have a sister i prefer elder one ..she should be a very nice and understanding person..

His parents should be morden as well as orthodox in some point..when it is required..

I wish he has very know frnds group..who are decent and mature enough..I wish we can be good frnds at first and later our friendship turns to relationship where is proposes me at very dreamy place where we only should be there ..

I wish I should have a opportunity where I can interduce him to my parents to first at very nice place with other friends..and my parents have nice imperation of his..he should invite me to his house for lunch with other friends and he should only i introduce me only to his parents and his parents should be shocked that he  bought only one girl to his house...that that should be meee 🙈🙈

After dinner he should only drope toy house 🏡

I want him to have his or parents own well built company lwith trillion turnover which he inherits and i want hime to be rich like who could buy a car or house with one swipe of credit card yet he should..ne hard working for his future..I need well loved father in law who literally treats like his own daughter..and a mother who is my best buddy..

I want him to be obsessed with me and my thoughts..

He should care about me ..like me.. laugh with me ..cry if I'm also crying in hard time..only infront ofe..he should love me more than I do..i want him to have a real image in front off..me like crazy..

He should have long hair

Fair skin

Normal eyes

Mole on his neck

Addams apple

Long fingers

Always wearing decent dress..

Hell clean..

Should know to drive

Been to 2 international trip

Love yo travel

Respect my parents like heaven

Should have i phone

Loves photography

Should know about periods..and have a romantic image of himself..only a chain around neck..

Should know how to treat girl.. should know how to treat me..

Damn possessive how I feel.. should care me still last breath.. should feed me when I'm not we'll or don't want to eat.. should know my likes and dislikes.. should go crazy with me all the time... remember my birthday..and suprise me..all the time.. should take care like a baby when I'm having a baby 🍼

This is him.

He should love to sleep on my stomach and boobs..and love to cuddle with me..

Give me kisses