001.

'DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! drink!' is all i hear before i down at least 7 shots in a row with ania as the crowd around us erupts into cheers, making us laugh as we high-five each other.

'fuck yes!' we cheer before i feel someone slot himself onto the bar stool on my left.

'do you ladies want something else?' the boy asks, his long brown hair being the first thing i pay attention to before my focus goes back to his face.

'like what?' ania asks, leaning forward to get a look at him too, both of us thinking the same thing.

'i have some good zoots for you.' he shrugs before i look at ania.

'how much?' the brunette questions, smirking as a i throw my head back in a laugh.

'i'll make an offer for you pretty ladies.' he speaks in a whisper. 'but don't tell my boss.' he says, making us both laugh again, the amount of alcohol we had already drunk prior to this small gathering taking its affect.

after paying for the weed, ania and i walk out of the pub and wait for our uber, pocketing the drugs in my black north face. 'that was a smart idea, buying weed we have no idea if we can handle or not.' ania adds just as the uber pulls up, making me shrug before we both get in.

'who cares? you only live once anyway.' i shrug as ania laughs.

'i've heard you say that too many times, nady.'

'yeah, and look at where we are now.' i smile. 'we're both models, basically famous-'

'oh yeah, how could i forget about that.' she cuts me off as i roll my eyes.

'bozhe moi lighten up, will you?' i speak as the brunette scoffs. (my god)

'i'm just trying to keep us safe.'

'i've had too many drinks for this conversation.' i speak, just as the uber driver pulls up to campus. 'thank you.' we both say before getting out and walking up to the gates. the security guard is still asleep after some other students put sleeping pills in his water so we manage to enter the school again without being caught.

'they must've used some good sleeping pills for that.' ania comments, making me chuckle as we jog back towards our dormitories on the opposite side of campus.

'are you taking the piss?' i mutter, seeing 'OUT OF ORDER' written in bold and stuck to the lift as ania and i groan. 'i am taking these off.' i say, pulling off my heels and holding onto them as ania does the same.

'for fuck's sake.' she mutters, making me chuckle as we both start climbing the stairs. after eventually making it to the 3rd floor, i wait for her at the landing as she continues to drag herself up.

'for someone who works out more than the rest of the school, i've never seen you get so tired than you do after climbing stairs.' i say as she rolls her eyes.

'oh shut it.' ania spits as we start heading for our room. i pull the key out from my pocket, unlocking it and going in with ania following as she flops on her bed. 'are you gonna smoke?' she asks me, peering her head up as i look at her and nod before taking my jacket off.

'after i shower.' i say as she nods. i take my towel and walk into our bathroom and shut the door behind me as i strip and turn the shower on, stepping under the hot water.

as i walk out after doing my skincare, i pull on my red and black checked pajama pants and a black hoodie as i walk across the room to my bed, opening the window and rolling the blunt.

'leave some for me!' ania says cheerily as i scoff.

'hurry up then!' i reply, in the same tone mockingly as i hear her huff before the shower turns on. i take my lighter out from my bedside table and light the blunt, taking a drag from it before blowing it out slowly. i pull my legs up to my chest as i feel myself relax comfortably, continuing to take long and slow pulls from the joint until ania joins.

'we have one more year here.' she mumbles, both of us completely out of it at this point as she had finished it off. 'we might as well burn it all to the fucking ground.'

i giggle. 'calm down, maniac. i know you like setting things alight, but that doesn't mean you should do that here too, otherwise we won't get out together.' i mumble as she nods, probably not even taking in what i said.

unlike my boring crimes, ania's in here for setting her house on fire. thankfully no one was killed — other than her parents' respect for her — but aside from that she seems to be doing just fine.

'yo what if, life is like, a game..' she begins before trailing off into incoherent noises.

'okay, it's time for bed and we are going to church tomorrow, yay!' i say to her as she giggles, walking across the room to her bed.

'i like going to church.' ania mumbles again as i hum, walking over and pulling the covers up to her chin before pecking her forehead. 'spokoinoi nochi.' (goodnight)

'leka nosht.' i reply before turning over in my bed, falling asleep almost immediately. (goodnight)

🎤
sorry if the russian's wrong, i dont speak it so im using google translate lol
the bulgarian shouldnt be wrong but sometimes i question my abilities ngl
bye bye 👋