Seems like I was right.

Hello readers!
I have decided to start a new writing journey, joining the JJK community. (I did not stop writing the OP story and I promise to finish it this year as my writing journey continues now!)

Please note that I will not fully follow the original storyline, especially the ages! I will adjust everything as it fits the story.

Ps: I currently don't have anyone to proofread my chapters, so feel free to point out any major spelling/grammatic mistakes! Thank you.

Trigger warning (already): tiny bit of smut

-----

The night was long, and it seemed as if it would never end.
Gojo kept walking around from the balcony to the bathroom of the hotel room, where Geto tried to rest.

He had his legs extended on the bed, with one leg over the other, and his arms were lifting his head a little, but Geto used the rhythmical steps of his friend as a sound to relax. It would have been easier if Gojo wouldn't be speaking nonstop but Geto was already used to just blurring out his friends' yapping after years of knowing him.

"I can't believe that he'd just send us out like that and cancel last minute. That's the third time this week! There must be a reason why all these curses suddenly disappear.", Gojo scratched his head in confusion and stopped at the balcony, with his forehead pressed against the cold glass.

Geto opened his right eye for just a second, to check on his friend as the sound of the steps stopped and closed it again. "You're stressing too much. We're getting free meals and can visit more cities in Japan. Enjoy the little free time we got. I'm pretty sure we will look back to these days and regret not enjoying them more."

"Aren't you wondering what happened to these curses?", Gojo turned to Geto with a little push off the balcony window and landed with his back against it again.

"I tried to think about it but there could be many reasons. Either someone else got there before us and didn't leave a trace or they just vanished and are hiding somewhere else now.", Geto shrugged and scratched his stomach a little, leaving his hand there to rest.

Gojo sighed and looked up to the ceiling, hoping for any sign this universe can give them. "I just want to train, Suguru. We're wasting our time here.", Gojo explained and made his way to Geto's bed before letting himself fall next to him.

"Might be.", Geto pressed his lips together and let out a long sigh through his nose. "You can also sleep in your room. You know that, right?"

"Yes, but I am scared alone, Geto-san!", Gojo faked a pout and turned to Geto, who clenched his jaw to not cuss him out.

"You are really testing my nerves lately.", Geto turned away from Gojo and scooted a little to the left side of the bed, even though he preferred the right one.

"I love you too, pookie.", Gojo smirked and took off his glasses before turning the lights off, on the nightstand next to him.

---

The next day went quiet for Jujutsu High. Everyone was training, studying, eating and sleeping. The usual everyday routine for all students.

Geto took a break from everyone, especially Gojo, during lunch time and enjoyed the silence while everyone was out to grab food. For more than an hour, Geto had time to rest and be alone with his thoughts.
He allowed himself to stay away from everyone at least once a week as he gets overwhelmed quite often lately.

After he walked around his favorite spot in the school area, to make sure he was actually alone and no one would bother him, he sat down on a bench, which was in a corner in one of the more silent buildings.