Chapter Seven

Kyle's POV

Annabeth looked at me with fire burning in her eyes.
She answered me with a shaky voice.
"Probably Sacrifice, because her father would use her to protect the camp, but when that evil guy poisoned her we can revive her to life with the Fleece!!"

"Um...."

Percy hugged her and left the room with her.
............

They came back into the room with a teenaged looking girl.
That had jet black hair with some blue highlights.
Her eyes were crystal blue and she wore a Green day shirt with a leather jacket.
She had black leggings and ankle high combat boots.

She looked scary but nice..

It's weird....

I think I just made a big mistake by asking Annabeth that....

•Thalia's POV•

Chiron let me go a bit after Annabeth.

When i entered I Gave Sally a gift and hugged her.
"Sally! You look so beautiful! Where did you buy your clothes, and i love what you did to the house!"

I had a whole conversation with until I heard a door slam and Percy and Annabeth.
Annabeth was crying, Why was she?

Oh gods. Did Percy do something stupid again. I warned that kelp-head that if he ever did...
Man..
I'll just go up and see..

"Um.. Sally I'm going to go see what's wrong."
She nodded and As i climbed up the stairs i listened to their conversation.
"Percy! W-Why would he ask that?"
"It's okay Annabeth. He didn't know.."

"How are you sure?! What if he's a monster?!"

I popped out scaring both of them badly.
"What's wrong Anna?"

Annabeth only allowed me to call her that. If anyone else did they'd have 5 broken Stuff and about4 broken limns.. Oh wait.. They'd have all their limbs broken..

She looked up. "One of Percy's friend literally just asked me if i'd rather have someone turn evil that was my best friend. Meaning LUKE. Or have someone die infront of you as a sacrifice. And In YOU!"

I hushed her and hugged her."Let's go back in there and see what he meant. Okay?"

She nodded, and smiled at me.
Sometimes I hated the entire immortality thing because i was 19 now but looked younger than Percy and Annabeth