Chapter 1: Falling for her

"𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥" - ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕤

Carlos's POV

When I first met Jane I had no idea what I was feeling it was like a warm feeling in my heart. She was incredible. She was shy yes. But how did that matter? A lot of the royals bullied her just because they thought she was meant to serve. Because her mother was fairy godmother. Apparently her mother served multiple princesses in their " time of need". But why did Jane have to serve? Because her mother served? They can't just judge her based on her background. If anyone knew how she felt to be judged based on who her parents were it was me.

"Ow!!" A familiar voice said

"Jane! Sorry it was an accident" I said helping her up. Jane's beautiful chocolate brown hair was in wavy curls today. She was amazing.

( Janes hair )

Jane's POV

I bumped into none other then Carlos I fell down and he instantly apologized. He had a heart made of gold. A lot of aubrans said he was evil. That's what I believed at first but then I started hanging out with him and his friends and honestly he was the sweetest evil out of all 4 of them....I think I was developing feelings for him.........he just seemed so sweet. Besides no one was as evil as my bully's. My mom was FG (fairy godmother). Which meant every child of a princess thought I was gonna grante them every wish. They didn't ask for it nicely though they bullied me for it. Before the evils came my only friend was Loonie (daughter of Mulan) and. Everyone else bullied me except Doug and his cousins and Ben of course. I never told anyone except Loonie.....and i think Carlos is starting to have his suspicions. I've seen him around and he's seen me carrying Audrey's books (and backpack). Whenever he asked I would lie and tell him i volunteered to do it. But I had a feeling he was getting more suspicious. Something in me told me I had to tell him.

Carlos' POV

I can't even count the amount of times I found Jane carrying Audrey's books and backpack! I knew she was being forced into it. But she would tell me she "volunteered" to do it. I think she was scared of the bullying getting worse if she said something. I hated that she was being forced into this. I had to tell her I knew about the bullying. I had too. I decided to ask her to go to the garden. And see if she would let me in.

"Can we go to the garden? I'd like to talk to you...." I saw Jane stiffen up

"Sure....." she hesitated.

Jane's POV

"Can we go to the garden? I'd like to talk to you." Carlos said. I stiffened up and he noticed

"Sure......." I  hesitated. He knew! I could tell.....he-he wanted to ask about the bullying...Audrey was gonna kill me when she found out. I felt anxtiey grip my heart. As I followed Carlos to the garden.

Carlos' POV

When we got to the garden we stood there. I got right to the topic.

"I know the other royals bully you

"I know the other royals bully you." As soon as I said that she started breaving heavily. Her face was super pale and she just sat down. I sat next to her. "Jane??" I asked. She gripped my sleeve and stared at me her eyes were getting teary.

Jane's POV

Carlos told me he knew about the bullying. I felt a really bad anxiety attack coming on. My face was pale and my breathing was becoming heavy

"Jane??" Carlos asked

I gripped  Carlos' sleeve and looked at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"What if the bullying gets worse?" I asked. Carlos looked at me pulling me into a hug for some reason I felt save in his arms. I just let the tears flow. I was getting his clothes wet with my tears but he didn't seem to care. He just let me cry. He was so sweet. No other boy would've done that for me. Carlos was different.

Carlos POV

Jane cried in my arms. I was happy that I was the boy she wanted to cry on. I held her close. I wanted to confess to her so bad. But what if she didn't feel the same? I was a VK. But then again Ben had Mal. Evie had Doug. And Jay had Loonie. Could she really love me a VK?

(A/N let's just say in this book Jay and Loonie got together before you know who. )

Jane's POV

Once I stopped crying I look at Carlos' cloths I felt super bad

"Sorry I got your cloths wet with my tears. " I apologize "I'm such an idiot." I mutter Carlos grabs my hand

"Don't ever say that about yourself again." He says. I see a tint of pink fall upon his face. Which makes a tint of pink come on my face. He smiles at me.

"Oh shoot class." I say running off. I quickly run back and hug Carlos "Thank you for letting me cry." I say. I run off too class. A big smile on my face.

Carlos' POV

I can't even describe what I'm feeling. It's like the whole world paused when Jane hugged me! My heart felt light. The butterflies in my stomach multiplied by like 20! She thanked me for letting her cry. Me a VK. Son of Crluea De vil!!! I decided to get to class

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

Still Carlos' POV

Class was finally over. I had lacrosse practice today but I wanted to see Jane really bad. She was a cheer leader I'd probably see her then. When I got to practice I see the cheerleaders practicing. Jane's being lifted in the air the coach left to go to the bathroom. As soon as he was out of view one of the royals drops her.

"Sorry Jane it was an accident" she says with fake pity. She bursts out laughing. "Not!!" Jane gets up and brush's off her cheer uniform before running off upset. I've had enough!! And go over to the cheer filed.

"What's your problem?!?!?!?" I ask "You could've seriously injured her!"

"COACH DE VIL IS BULLYING ME!!!" The coach comes over super mad and tells me to go to the office I just storm off. Not to the office but to look for Jane.

A/N hey I hope you liked the first chapter thanks for reading . As I said I got inspired to make this after I researched ships for descendants for my school's musical I'm in and the JARLOS ship was
Absolutely adorable by far my favorite ship also more than 900 words YAY!!!!  Any ways I hope you liked my first chapter see you in the next one bye my Cookies have a great day/after noon /night

~Cookiekitty 2005~