Chapter 4: deep toruble

J͙a͙n͙e͙'s͙ P͙͙O͙͙V͙͙

Me and Carlos sat in my mom's office. Guilt washed over me like an ocean wave

"I'm sorry." I say "I was so happy to finally like someone who liked me back that I forgot to tell you my mom wants me to be with a prince. She doesn't understand that I only want you...."

Carols face turns 6 shades of red at my compliment.

"It's true." I say. "I love you Carlos only you."

"A shame because you'll need to break up with him." My mom says entering the office.

"But mom I I I I I I I found someone who likes me for me." I try to protest

"And you'll find a PRINCE just like that." My mom says "Carlos I don't have anything against you but her fathers dying wish was for her to end up with a prince. I must respect his wishes."

"If dad were still alive and able to meet Carlos I'm sure he'd change his mind!!" I say tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I had to get out of there I got up and swiftly pushed my chair in. I grabbed Carlos' wrist. "Come on" I mumble. Carlos looks at me his eyes watery as well. But he doesn't get up.

"I don't want to come between you and your mom." Carlos says this makes me rush out of the room.

C͒a͒r͒l͒o͒s͒ P͒͒O͒͒V͒͒

My heart aches as I watch Jane leave. I wanna go after her but I can feel FG's gaze on me. I get up and go back to my dorm my heart broken the girl I want likes me but her mom doesn't. I go back to my dorm Jay's there checking out his mussels in the mirror.

"Great mussels." I say sarcastically. Jay turns around.

"What's got you in a bad mood that you have to take it out on my muscles?" Jay scoffs.

"Oh FG made me and Jane break up sorry I'm not admiring your mussels." I say. Jay comes over to me

"That's not fair. Did Jane like you back?" He asks

"Yes a lot....." I say "but Jane's fathers dying wish was that she end up with a prince."

Jay scowls "of course she wants her to be with a prince. We're in aburan....." Jay says

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Jane's POV ♥

I was so sick and tired of my mom medaling into my love life I actually preferred it when she ignored me now. I wish it would go back to that back to her ignoring me back to me being able to get away with anything because she doesn't care. Then i could date Carlos like i wanted. I love him. I was heading back to my dorm i bumped into Evie.

"So how is it dating Carlos??" She asks that makes me cry

E♥v♥i♥e♥'♥s♥ ♥P♥O♥V

I don't know what i said wrong but for some reason Jane stated crying

"Jane?" I ask panic rising in my voice

"My mom forced me and Carlos to break up!" Jane sobs. I gasp.

"What?" I ask stunned. "Let's take you to mine and Mals dorm and you can tell us everything." I say leading her to mine and Mal's dorm

╚»★«╝ ⓜ𝐀l'Ŝ 𝐏𝕆ⓥ ╚»★«╝

I was sitting on my bed. When Evie came in with a crying Jane...? My curiosity was at its pique

"Jane???" I ask