MattyB I Would (FanFic)

Chapter 1- First day

MattyBRaps~ Dirty Blonde hair, dark Blue eyes.

Penelope~ light brown long curly hair, Emerald Green eyes.

Hudson~ Dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes.

David~ Dark brown hair, Really dark blue eyes.

Scarlet~ blonde hair with red and blue highlights, hazel eyes.

Lizzy~ Black long straight hair, Green eyes.

Ash~ light brown spiky hair, sea blue eyes.

First Day

MattyB POV***

it was a average day, plus i was recording a super new rad song for youtube, shhh "Boom Boom Pow" black eyed peas, i chose it cuz we had a ton loads of fun filming it with loads of teens and kids of my age! It was super!

"Mommy drop us off for school first day back after the hols!"

"Sure MattyB be there in 2" Mom called.

We got into the car, and drove off. Me and Josh couldn't stop singing "If i could take away the pain, an put a smile on your face, baby i would, baby i would!" I sang, "Matt were here beat you to class" Josh yelled, "heyy! Come back yo" i screamed after him.

Finally we arrived, in the morning we could wait and chat and i met up with my best friend Hudson.

"Hey hud"

"Hiya MattyB i saw 'i would' its such a sweet song mate" Hudson said standing with his hands in his pockets "Yeaah totally, im working on a cool new one 'Boom Boom Pow' its gonna be hot!" i smirked.

There was someone i wanted in my new music video, but it was really hard to tell her. Shall i? Or not?

"Hud.." i whispered

"Yea Matty?" he replied

"ermmm..could you-er-" the bell rang so i stopped and Hudson ran ahead.

Great, now i had to wait for recess.

"Ok Class settle down, settle down i may take the register" Mrs. Love calmly said.

"Ok, MattyB?" she said my name first

"Yes miss HERE!" i shouted, leaving the class laughing. I was a great rapper/Singer and of course class clown.

Mrs. Love carried on the register, whilst Ash was whispering and telling me about something "You, know MattyB i really like..ermm..Penelope"

"WHA?" i screamed making the whole class go still "MattyB?? Shhh im doing the register" Mrs. Love told off,

"Sorry miss" i replied turning back to Ash, "So You like her? Hmm-uh-ok" i stuttered.

"Whats wrong dilly doll?" Ash teased

"Nothing..nothing..cmon then we'll do the work on the board" i sighed,

"Matt, you know there aint work on the board" Ash stated,

"uh-oh yeah sorry" i mumbled.

Great.

Ash liked someone i kinda did. Well never mind always next time.

"Matthew i liked 'i would' it was a nice cover" Penelope shyly smiled, "Uh-umm oh yeah right! Uh-thanks" i muttered, "OOOOO Matty's got n eye" Hudson teased

"Ermm no actually" i smartly replied.

Should i tell her? I was confused..im trapped.

"Matty? Matty? Mathew david morris!" Hudson woke me up from my deep daydreaming "Ahuh? Whaa?" i shook my head sleepily "MattyB what is 56x4? That was the question, though it seems like your off in your own world" Mrs. Love complained "Uh-ermm sorry, is that..ermm" i was completley lost.

"Never mind Ash answer it for me, as MATTYB is asleep" Mrs. Love sarcastically said, everyone giggled.

"Ermm..224 the answer!" Ash brightly said winking at me.

Grrr. Why did i have to sleep, that was my time to shine. Penelope looked at Ash and gave a shy side smile.

Never mind.

"RECESS" Mrs. Love shouted dismissing us. Our first recess was only 30 minutes, before next classes.

"Cmon, Matty to the vending machine" Hudson signalled. I was a popular boy, really popular and that ment my friends were like Ash, even 7th grade girls wanted me or older!

"Matty, can you come with me to ermm..ask penelope out?" Ash asked shyly, "Uh-i erm was going vending machine, but i-sure can" i smiled unsure, "thanks cmon then!" ash ran ahead looking for Penelope.

"MATTYB!!!!" A girl called Scarlet shouted from behind me, "Er Hi scarlet" i smiled, "I love 'I would' its super it! You sang better than JUSTIN BIEBER" Scarlet snapped into my ear in joy "Aww thanks, how about you Penelope??" i asked happily "Oh i loved it too!!, ermm i was looking for Ash though?" Penelope asked unsure, "Oh yeah he was looking for you..hes like..ermm..hes there i'll get him" i stuttered waving to the girls.

"ASH!!! Penelope's there" i yelled happilly, "oooh thanks Matt" ash replied.

We walked back to Penelope and her friends, "Hi, penelope i was gonna ask-" i cut ash of

"He wants to go out with you" i nodded at him, "Err yeah thats what i was gonna ask" Ash carried on

"are you free?" he asked again

"Ash would i be more delighted of course ILL COME! When and what day?" Penelope over excitedly asked

"Tomorrow after school at the local Georgia restaurant" Ash smiled in relief, "Oh ok! I would always" she winked.

And i had to tell her something too.

"Uh- penelope, i was making a surprise new video, and i-was thinking if you and the girls could be in it" I mumbled with my head down and hands behind my back "OF COURSE! In MattyB's music video! I would be so famous anyday im a huge BGirl! Your my idol i would love to star in your music video!" Penelope Screamed hugging me, unexpectdly.

"Oh thats..great im speechless, cuz i really really lik-" Ash cut me off

"We'll be gone penelope! So see me tomorrow and be in Matty's video bye" he grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Ash??? What was that for i was gonna tell her somethin!" i asked upset, "Sorry mate, just wasnt the right time" he joked about.

Well ash we all know him to be like that.

The bell went and everyone ran to there class as well as me!

TO BE CONTINUED

•••••••••NOTE••••••••••

please COMMENT, SHARE, and VOTE, and READ.

It would mean alot.

This FanFic is original.

By JHRrapz

5 votes and reads til next chapter.