MattyB I Would (FanFic 2)

Chapter 2- Class

Class

MattyB's POV***

Me and ash went through the doors, there was loads of pushing around, the doors were tiny and people got stuck especially Bert. Everyone knew Bert for being a little oversized lets not be rude. "C'mon mattyB" Ash pointed through the 'Non exit' door although it was a shortcut.

My new music video was gonna be 'Feel This Moment' but I was doing it with AlexG.

"Damn-Ash" I waved and called him back "What Matt were gonna be late" Ash ignored me and charged into the non exit doors with me following behind.

"Ash my new music video- I can't have pen in it-because it's with me and AlexG" I sighed and made a sad face "Never mind! How about your next on? Any ideas?" Ash distracted me, I could see he wasn't the slight bit bothered. "hi" I heard Penelope "Hey! Hi" I squeaked "What's wrong with you boys?" Penelope softly patted my shoulder "Nothing-it's just that Penelope-" I was interrupted by a barging crowd of girls and BGirls and BBoys with pens and paper. Me and ash stared at each other and winked at Penelope and legged it.

"RUN RUN! RUN-hey hy hey! Matt here" Ash grabbed my collars quick time and we hid in Mr. Cradwells Office. "Uh oh" I sighed "Never mind-those girls will kill us-I mean you" I hit his head "Lol yeah" I chuckled under my breath. We hid for like a few minutes.

I got out and all the BGirls surrounded me. I really wanted to tell Penelope now but infront of BGirls I couldn't. I smiled and looked around.

"Ok-please guys you know I love you all-but please can you leave me for now?" I smiled faintly, with Ash beside me. "Yeah he needs privacy" ash echoed "Kind of-wait privacy no! I just need to chill" I smiled to all my fans. They sighed but all walked away.

Penelope cleared of too, even though I didn't mean her to go. I think she meant she was included too. Me and ash walked to our lessons, still with a few interruptions.

•*•*Authors note:•*•*•

This was a short chapter,

Becuz I was out of ideas I still hope u enjoyed it! :) I will make the next chapter better please comment

Vote and share

Then I will update.