Chapter 00 : Prologue

hi. before i start this story i would just like to clarify that i am not a professional writer. i only write these for fun or when im bored so if youre just gonna hate please just keep it to yourself or just block me or stop reading. thank you.

all of the events that happened in the story are all fictional, none of it is real.

if i dont post then im probably busy with school, i dont know what to write or i just forgot that i even made this story.

i do warn you that this story will contain a lot of cringe, slurs (?) or smth and swearing type of stuff. and reminder that this story is a BL/boys love, the reader isnt a female but a male. but you can still read this fanfiction even if you're a female, male, i dont care.

in this AU some stuff will be different. ( I forgot most of the stuff that happened in the manga plz forgive me )

this fanfiction was inspired by another fanfiction here in wattpad but i forgot the author and the name of the story.

! i do not own any characters in this fan fiction except for the male user character duh. all the blue lock characters are owned/made by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and Yusuke Nomura the author and Illustrator. !

so that's all. thank you