ೃ⁀➷ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 05

pervert
m/n wheres my jacket?

pervertm/n wheres my jacket?

Charles pov:

----------------------------------------

After the match. 7:08 am.

" Charles when are you eating your food?" Loki spoke to me, his arms crossed against his chest. " My jacket..." I mumbled, my head on the table while I looked at my left hand holding my phone, I stared at the screen waiting for something to happen. I sent a message to M/N yesterday about my jacket but he hasn't replied to it yet.

" Charles please eat your food first." Loki said in an annoyed tone as he pushed the plate with food closer to me. " But-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence, a notification popped up saying that someone chatted me.

----------------------------------------

m/n wheres my jacket?

meanie but i still love u
oh right

ill give it later
im gonna go back to sleep gn

i actually hate u sm

----------------------------------------

I sighed and shrugged it off. " Loki I'm gonna go to the field. " I spoke with a grin as I got up and ran away quickly before Loki could catch up. " What a waste of food..." I heard Loki mumble.

Your pov:

----------------------------------------

I woke up, my body still feeling tired after the match yesterday. I decided to check my surroundings, they already left... I checked my phone, 7:08 am and a message from Charles yesterday. I tiredly opened our chat and saw his message.

pervert
m/n wheres my jacket?

oh right
ill give it later
im gonna go back to sleep gn

----------------------------------------

I closed our chat and began to try and sleep again. Why did my body have to automatically wake me up when today is rest day T_T! After turning and tossing my blanket around I couldn't go back to sleep again, no matter how exhausted my body was feeling. I got up and decided to stretch a bit before I walked out of our rooms to go eat something— But that's too tiring, so I went to go find Nanase and the rest. I found them on the field with some other members.

Nanase noticed me as I entered the field. He immediately ran up to me and said good morning. " Did you sleep well M/N? By the way, you also did sooo well yesterday!" He praised me and I got flustered a little since compliments and praises always make me feel happy. " Aww..  Thank you. I slept well. What are you guys doing on the field this early?" I asked him, a small awkward smile forming on my face.