003.

I PUSH OPEN the door to the science lab, seeing it already full as we were around 10 minutes late. i press my lips into a thin line while looking at ms russell. 'miss lilova, nice of you to join us.' she says sarcastically, the entire attention of the class falling on me.

'ask greyson, i have a good excuse.' i shrug as i walk in followed by oakley.

'ah, mr caesar-su, nice to meet you.' the old woman says, looking elated in comparison to how she was with me. 'nadya, do your top button up.' she says, making me press my lips in a thin line as i start doing it while walking around to my seat, sat beside ania.

'you are so fucking lucky. you skip assembly to be with him, and he's so hot.' she whispers to me as i roll my eyes while taking my stuff out.

'ani, keep your voice down.' i mumble as she shakes her head.

'why do you smell like cigarettes?' she whispers after sniffing me. 'did you smoke without me?'

i chuckle. 'yes i did. turns out, oak tree over there's sharing a dorm with noah and cruz. i took one from cruz's drawer.' i explain as she nods.

'he's gonna be our new best friend.' she says as i roll my eyes.

'don't expect much. the guy barely talks.' i mumble as we watch him sit down at the front.

'oh no.'

'start praying now.' i mutter as we both look at vivienne eyeing him like a hawk.

'3.' ani begins.

'2.' i continue.

'1.' she finishes just as vivienne starts speaking to him, batting her eyelashes. 'well, there's the one that got away. such a shame, you would've made such cute babies.' she says as i smack her arm.

'ani! prestani!' i whisper-shout at her as she just laughs. (stop it)

'right. continuing with this.' ms russell announces before carrying on with her lesson as i copy down all the notes from ani's book.

'your concealer isn't blended right.' i mumble as i eye the side of her face, rubbing it gently with the pad of my thumb as she gasps.

'oh my god, lifesaver. cruz didn't say anything.' she mumbles as i laugh.

'i don't think he understands make up enough, babe.' i say as she shakes her head.

'SO IS HE gonna hang out with us?' ani asks me as we walk out of class and i shrug in response. we both turn to look at him, seeing him laughing with vivienne about something, her hand clutched onto his bicep.

'probably not.' i mutter before we turn forward again and cruz is stood around the corner.

'i thought i felt the ground shaking.' he speaks, making ania hit him on the arm as i chuckle.

'rude.'

'bitch.' cruz threatens as ania and i's jaw drops.

'cruz. run.' i murmur as ania shoots daggers at him with her eyes, making him laugh.

'oh grow up.' he speaks as we start walking forward, hearing a screeching laugh from behind us as we all side eye each other.