part 6

Enjoy the chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Play:- to zaroori ,
by:- shaarib Toshi)

(Play:- to zaroori , by:- shaarib Toshi)

Tae:- hubby make me yours........ Said with an innocent face

Jk:- w-what baby ............looked at tae with wide eyes.

Tae:- I arranged a date night for us hubby........said with a baby voice looking cute as hell.

jk was going insane after looking at his baby, who was having a cute face while wearing that sexy dress......looking like a sin, which he wanted to commit .

jk slowly came towards tae and sat on the edge of the swimming pool with his leg inside the pool.

jk pulled tae in between his legs and said while cupping his cheeks "its so beautiful love ".

jk was continuously looking at tae's lips he was not able to control himself ........slowly pulling tae face closer to himself he kissed her ............. it was a sweet lovely kiss , until jk lost his control and started kissing tae hungrily .

tae put her hands around jk's neck while kissing him, she slowly pulled jk inside the water by pulling him by his neck.

jk was sock by this move of his baby.......he pinned her against the wall , while still kissing her passionately.

After a few minutes he moved away from tae , and saw the most sinful view , his baby breathing heavily with a red face.

suddenly he felt a splash of water on his face , making him sock.......he looked at tae and saw her giggling.

jk:- Jaan stop ........said when he felt another splash of water........tae was enjoying this and laughing  .

jk took both his hands forward like a shield to protect himself from his naughty baby. , while laughing with her.

tae was again about to splash water when she felt her hands being caged in jk's strong hand and her back hit against the pool wall with her hands pinned at both sides............tae felt her laugh dyeing when jk came close to her.