Ep 2

Mingyu and Wonwoo both are sleeping on the bed with cuddling each other.Mingyu back hugging Wonwoo in the sleep suddenly the alarm starting buzzing and it's causes Wonwoo to wake up first Wonwoo open his eyes looking at the window then slowly turn around and face Mingyu's handsome feature, Wonwoo smile softly. "am I looking so handsome? that you're looking at me without blinking your eyes huh." Mingyu said with a close then slowly open his eyes and smile smugly "If your self complete is over let me get up" Wonwoo said with roll his eyes. Mingyu whine and hug him tightly put his face in Wonwoo's neck "Aish Gyu let me get up I have to make breakfast for you and then you have to company and I have to go to my office" Wonwoo said and struggling to get away from Mingyu's embrace "please baby just five minutes" Mingyu said and hug Wonwoo tightly "Why are you like this, You never listen my words" Wonwoo said and starting brushing his hair softly Mingyu smile on Wonwoo's neck.

"Hey! wonu hyung" Wonwoo turn around and smile at the Person"Dokyeom-aa  what are you doing here?" "Today I heard that Joshua hyung have a shoot so I just come here to saw him" "Don't worry Dokyeom everything going to be alright" Wonwoo said and petting Dokyeom's Shoulder softly "I hope hyung.." He sigh.

Name- Lee DokyeomAge- 27

Name- Lee Dokyeom
Age- 27

Dokyeom is Wonwoo one of the college friend there are very close to each other like a real brothers . Dokyeom is a k-pop singer he is very famous for his sweet and strong vocal. His sunshine like a character with a Handsome feature he is totally a boyfriend material for everyone. For some reason 2 months ago he have a broke up with his boyfriend Hong Joshua.He love his ex boyfriend so much for that reason he always come to Wonwoo's studio to saw His boyfriend and wanted fix everything between them.

"Aish boy if you pull up this mood then you can't talk with Joshua hyung" Wonwoo said this and want to drive Dokyeom mind "You're right hyung" Dokyeom said and nodded his head "Sir camera is let's go Sir Joshua is Waiting" "The staff said and go from there "Let's go Dk" Wonwoo said hold Dokyeom hands and went from there "Hii Mr.Joshua" Wonwoo Said with a teasing smile on his face "Yah Wonu how many times I tell that call me with this tone I'm your hyung pabo" Joshua said and turn around to face Wonwoo but his smile drop with a cold face when he saw Dokyeom"shua hy----" Cut by Joshua"Let's Start shooting Wonu or I'll be late i have to go somewhere" Joshua said and move from there Dokyeom sadly look at Wonwoo"aww Dokyeom-aa don't give up you know that Hyung's love you so much he just angry on you that's it" Dokyeom sadly nodded his head and move from there to stand beside the lights.

Joshua" Wonwoo Said with a teasing smile on his face "Yah Wonu how many times I tell that call me with this tone I'm your hyung pabo" Joshua said and turn around to face Wonwoo but his smile drop with a cold face when he saw Dokyeom"shua hy----" C...