65~ Ache of Motherhood

🔞🔞 Do hit a star and leave a review if you liked the chapter.

Adhisha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby," My voice was heavy and uncountable tears rolled down my eyes drenching my cheeks wet.

"Yes, our Baby," he answered and I clutched the bedsheet suppressing my wails.

Baby, I don't want it, I don't want to be a mother, I am scared what if he again-

He slowly pushed himself inside me and I tilted my head trying to supress the pain in my chest more than vagina.

His fingers ran on my jawaline before slowly he thrusted inside me jerking me upward and I bit my lips controlling my moans.

"Why Baby, Kalp?" I asked with trembling tongue and he halted before staring at my tear stained face and said with smile.

"Baby is best way to make a relationship work out, Darling. If you truly want to move on with me, we need to have a baby."

My throat dried and I felt my heart clutching in extreme pain, while I nodded my head agreeing with him.

It's not like, I will get pregnant at first attempt, but what if I got, I don't want past to repeat again, I don't want that ache again, I just can't suffer again through the same heartache.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhggh...." I dragged my nails on his back when he thrusted at slow pace letting me feel the pleasure.

Was he gentle? He was. And it made me cease for a moment before again gaining my senses back.

A vile man is on the way to his destruction, and it is always good thing to witness.

"Fuck move against me," he growled lifting me by my waist and going deeper inside me streching my walls wider and increasing the burning sensation.

It was nowhere near to pleasure after all I was injured there with no cure and burned flesh but the pain was more in my heart rather than that place.

I painfully moved against him shutting my lips tightly and not letting a single cry get out of my lips.

"kalp..." I stopped and heavily breathed near his neck touching his sensitive spot with my lips.

"Yes....baby... fuck..." He grunted pulling me upward and capturing my right nipple in between his teeth grazing it time to time.

"Ahhgh.....What...you...Ahh.. want...this ...time..."

"Boy...or...girl?" I asked in between my non pleasurable cries and his actions ceased.

He completely flattened me on my back and widely parted my legs, before moving his thumb over my vulva making me want to shut my legs with horrible ache.

The sweat beads were trailing down his hards abs while his curls were falling over his forehead making him look sinfully enchanting but the ugly reality of  his existence burdened me brutally.

He didn't answer and pulled himself out before again slamming hard inside me.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhggh...." I screamed in extreme pain but I know it would sound like moan to him with no ounce of mercy for me.

"I want a Lil boy, now... " I forcefully smiled trailing my fingers on his muscles and wailing with his each thrust.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhggh....."

His tortures continued till midnight, while I just assumed it by the changing position of moon and finally he ejaculated deep inside me, filling my womb once again with his seeds.