fang

Today was a weekend so blaze and duri decided to brought me to the playground near tok aba shop, I that play with them about 1 hours until blaze decided we have a rest " maya let go get some rest " he said I that nod since it hot anyway, we that go to tok aba shop to get some drink " Gempa~ we thirst " duri said gempa that chuckle at duri " well I told you to go later but you guy didn't listen " he said well its true though beside today was hot.

We that stay at tok aba shop while enjoy our drink, not long later I notice there a kitten under my sit so I ge down to pet the kitten until 'boom' blaze slam the table " ah come on that not fair!" Scared the little kitten away, i that start chasing the kitten until I fall over my leg " ouch" I really need to be careful next time, I than trun around and that when I realise that I Been running so far from that shop.

I try to get up but my leg was so hurt, I can't get up i need to get back but I don't know which way to go to my grandpa Shop, just as my trear was about to fall I heard a boy call for me " hoi are you lost?" I that look up and I saw the boy from the other day " where your brother?" He ask I that shack my head " don't know " he that signs and get something from his pocket " what kind of brother who lost their little sister " he said while put a napkins at my injury.

He than pick me up And start walking " I sent you back to them they must be so worried about you " he said, he not really that bad " purple boy thank you " he that look at me and that signs " it's fang maya not purple boy " ouh so he know my name. The shop not that far from where he found me while on the way to tok aba shop I keep looking at him.

Until he noticed me watching him " why you keep watching me "he said looking so uncomfortable "sowwy pang" he that signs again " it's fang not pang " well I'm sorry i can say your name properly. not long until we finally arrive at tok aba shop and  all of them been looking for me until they saw me with fang

Fang than put me down and I run to gempa " maya where have you been you make all of us worry looking for you" he said hugging me "sowwy gem gem" I said well I know it's my fault for running away like that,he than look at fang " thank you fang for ...

Fang than put me down and I run to gempa " maya where have you been you make all of us worry looking for you" he said hugging me "sowwy gem gem" I said well I know it's my fault for running away like that,he than look at fang " thank you fang for sending maya here " He said While smile at him.

" heh how can you guy can't even watch you only sister " he said gempa than stand up and apology " we sorry we just really busy that we didn't pay intentions to her" he said I just stand beside him while hugging his leg. Fang than didn't say any words and trun back " make sure not to lose her again, you lucky that I find her" and than walks away.

I didn't even have a chance to say thank you to him, than I realise that duri wasn't here " where riri" I said while looking around for looking for him " hali than said he going to get tok aba awhile ago,he than pick me up " maya don't do than again ok,you almost make me panic you know " he said I than apology to him I didn't  mean to make them worried.

After that duri and tok aba than arrived " maya " duri said hugging me while crying "  thank goodness she ok " tok aba said.  Gempa than brought me home while hali , blaze and duri help tok aba, we than arrived at home and saw ice and solar " huh? Gempa you get home early " look like they didn't know that I lost lately " no I just sent maya home, so both of you watch her ok " he said.

Before going back to the shop gempa get a medical box and start cleaning my injury , ice than notice my injuries " what Heppen to maya " he said gempa than tell ice that I fell. After done he than going back to tok aba shop leaving me with ice and solar " maya look I got you a book " I than get the book it was a picture book so solar didn't have to read it for me.
.

.

.
Gempa that arrive at tok aba shop seeing hali and the other really busy because it getting A lot of costumes " gempa how maya is she ok " tok aba said while doing the costumes drink " mhmm she ok tok" gempa said while helping tok aba doing costumes drink.

*TBC*

Hi I just want to say that this book may
be late update since it few more day Eid murbarak
So I may be really busy, and since I also been thinking
To do another book so Yeah
Don't worry I not gonna abandon this book
Well I doing my best so wish me luck

( Sorry if there still have a bad grammar)
See you on next chapter