chapter 10

( !a bit harmful! )

after a while, alastor and lucifer vent down to the main lobby, the deer was in the kitchen, and the king were talking to his daughter, "don't worry, i will be back soon! i need fresh air char"the king said, walking away from Charlie, she was worried because of the sinners that could hurt her dad," be careful!!" Charlie answered her dad, who was about to leave " i'm the king of hell! phh hah! dont worry" lucifer said with a smile, turning around and leaving the hotel, alastor heared doors closing and looked back to Charlie, " what was that?" the deer asked ," my dad just left because he needs fresh air-" Charlie said, vaggie walked to her to talk to her, so she doesn't worry about her small dad.

lucifer was walking to the cannibal town, he saw a nice Cafè, he needed some time to think about his boyfriend, he walked in and take a seat, ordering a drink and sitting alone on a table.
hours for hours, it was berley night as he stopped daydreaming , he left the cafè, on his way to the hotel, as a sinner tried to attack him, the sinner ran behind the king to him, knife in hand, lucifer flinched as the sinner missed his stap, the king's body were still weak from the daydreaming, he could barely see, the hotel wasn't far away from him, he tried to ran, but his body felt heavy, he couldn't feel his body, his eyes felt wet as the king felt uncomfortable warmth through his while body at once, still on his way to the hotel, his mind was black, he couldn't think straight, the king is now at the frond door from the hotel, he leaned on the door, he falled directly down, now sitting at the door, slamming with the las power he have against to it, thrn feeling a hard pain going through his arm with what he try to get help, shouting painfully screams out, the sinner catches the fear and ran away, leaving the hurted king on the door, noone was answering, even evreyone were in the main lobby, they disgusted something for the hotel, whilw having dinner " yea and we!- wait- did someone heared that ??" Charlie asked, " noou?" angel answered, alastor sat there questioning, lucifer tried to stand up, he opened the hotel door, one hand covered his face and one holding the that comes out of his stomach, his view is blurred, black shadows covering his view over and over again, he can't feel his body, the others are in a other room, but heared the door, lucifer just wanted go to the elevator, but got caught, " DAD?!" Charlie asked scared seeing her dad in this moment, alastor who is standing next to Charlie is shocked, thr deer ran to the king, holding him gently " wh-" his antlers grew like his static voice, holding his king hurt in his arms " agh! HNAA!!" the king screaming feeling the knife moving inside, alastor looked at him more shocked, overwhelmed, Charlie was getting bandages, and thr others were standing there, didn't know what to do, " no no- my majesty - " alastor said, kneeing down with his men hugging into the king's shoulder, alastor hides himself in the king's shoulder while Charlie tries to calm him down, lucifer hugs his men gently back, as soon that, alastor looks up to his king seeing him full of pain crying, " DO SOMETHING!! " the deer screams at the others, vaggie ran to alastor" we newd to get that thing out of him!" vaggie said, knowing what to do, alastor looked up to vaggieand then to his majesty, he doesn't wanna let him go now, he need.

HOPE YALL LIKE IT HEHE, I WAS AWAKE ALL NIGHT-- SO SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY WORDS WRONG, MAYBE I CORRECT THAT ALL LATER!!