chap 1

an: this is my first published story, so it will be cringe, maybe a "few" info dumps, drama???& you know the rest but I hope you enjoy!

it was a magical day in dreamland, as the sun rose it coated the nearby Dededeee castle and local hills and fauna in a honey-like light, warming up dreamland. and by proxy our protagonist, Kirby.

the little pink ball of bubble gum that has killed gods and dismantled empires (mostly) single-handedly, however now he was just sleeping under a nice tree, near his favorite food a Metamato(or maxim tomato) bush. as the honey like sunshine dripped onto his face, coating him with warmth. his eyes blinked open as he looked up at the bright, mostly clear blue sky,

one thought struck him he was bored.

Which to him seemed ridiculous, maybe this was because he was hungry? As Kirby stood up and gazed about himself his eyes were met with the crumbling leftovers from last night's dinner. this would not do, Kirby thought to himself, king Dededee probably has food Kirby realized as he summoned his warp star.

along his way as he became more awake, he realized he really wasn't on speaking terms with King Dededee. taking a dramatic u-turn to the back of the sky and leaving dreamland behind in search of food.

the stary galaxy brought calmness to Kirby, normally when he was out here he was on some grand mission, to save dreamland or maybe his cake. he cursed those stupid rats for stealing his cake and dragging him out there.

today was different though, rather than chasing he was simply flying through. gasping at the sights. Kirby's Stomach grumbled, right food he reminded himself. As his eyes scanned the near by planets his eyes folkest on a certain planet it not only was large it seemed covered in green, and green meant plants, and plants meant food... and so Kirby zoomed out to the green blue planet in serch of food.

what will he find there? tune in next chapter to find out!

ok now, dramatics aside i hope you enjoyed this chapter! apologies for this being so short, but i will send the next chapter as soon as i can. toodles!

369 words