Yes

My days were slipping by fast and I was relishing the calmness being here brought me. I extended my trip and my stay in the home I occupy now.

Today was hot and humid as I explored further into the city. Sipping a cool drink at a cafe, I took in the scenery. Bougainvillea adorned the wall in front of the cafe. The contrast of the purple flowers against the blue and white wall was so striking. A hidden gem would be how I explained this place. The colors seemed brighter here. Everything seemed more exciting.

Looking around, people laughed, enjoying their company with smiles on their faces. The sun was out but the breeze was cool. I closed my eyes inhaled the sweet smell of fresh coffee being made and relaxed in my seat.

"Excuse me." A rough deep voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"Can we sit?" A different voice asked.

I looked up at the two men I saw a week ago at the club. I fumbled my words.

"Y-yeah. Sure." I looked down at the table. I wasn't a shy person, but they caught me by surprise, I think. Their presence was like their gaze, domineering.

"Are you nervous?" The one talking had black hair and dark eyes. A low-cut beard and thick eyebrows. It complemented his tan skin and perfect smile. I glanced at him again. His eyes captured me as he did the last time I saw him.

His eyes wandered to my hair. It wasn't slicked back like it was at the club. It was out free. My curls in a big Afro.

"No. You just startled me..." I trailed off hoping he would fill in with a name.

"Dante." His voice was as sexy as he looked.

"You startled me, Dante."

"My name sounds good coming from your mouth." His eyes were intense. Casually running over my face, breast, and back to my eyes.

"You're bold."

"In many ways bambina." I turned to his friend who was silently observing me.

"Are you going to tell me your name or just stand and look at me?" He smirked. His blonde hair was combed back. A few pieces fell, framing his face. The style made it easy to see his sharp jawline and bright hazel eyes. His tongue ran over his plump pink lips.

"Matteo." He made his way over to the chair beside me. His voice was so smooth.

"Nice to meet you, Matteo. Nice to meet you, Dante."

"Her voice is seductive," Matteo said to Dante. I faced him. He tilted his head like he was trying to figure me out. But his eyes looked like he was mentally undressing me.

"You think so, Matteo?"

His eyes wandered around my face, then to my breast.

"As seductive and alluring as the way she dances," Dante answered Matteo but his attention, like his friend, was solely on me.

"Did you like the show? I was disappointed you left so early. He was just filling in."

"For who?" Dante sat back in his chair. Legs spread open. A few buttons of his shirt were undone. I could only see a peek of his muscular chest.

I shrugged. Matteo laughed. "You're playing a dangerous game."

"I love games." I pushed my breasts together and leaned forward to Dante. His eyes drifted to them again and back to my face.

"For who?"

"Someone better. That didn't happen so I went home."

"Was that after you looked up and didn't see us anymore? Or was that a coincidence?" Matteo said but it seemed more like a statement.